It's Finally Saturday!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Well, I am all set for a weekend of barbeques, a coctail party Sunday night and a charity gun build. some buddies and I are each contributing a piece or part for an AR-15 carbine, and we will collectively construct it on Monday. The goal is to raise two grand for a disabled vet we all know. It's going to be a stone cold blast.:wave:

Each of us bought something for the carbine with the only restriction being that the parts all had to be compatible with Spikes Tactical lowers/uppers. I'm tossing in an A4 stock, buffer tube, spring and plunger. Another buddy is throwing in a stainless barrel and yet another is tossing in a stripped upper. All together, we will have the parts and pieces for a 16" carbine with quad rails, and Eotech clone holographic sight every bit as accurate and tough as a real Eotech, a 3X fixed non-reticle magnifier, a tactical LED light with extension thumb switch, an Extreme Tacticals butt stock rubber cushion, an articulating tripod, a detachable monopod capable of expanding out to five feet two inches for long range standing shots, a Spikes Tactical lower and four P-mags with five hundred rounds of 55gr. JHP Milsurp ammo.:cheers:

The idea is to sell raffle tickets at twenty bucks each, and we have already sold 96 shares. We printed three hundred tickets and the drawing will be held at a barbeque Monday afternoon, with the carbine being presented at around two. The really cool thing is putting this baby together. As you can imagine, we will be in a room full of pretty strong egos, but all of them will be focused on a single goal. It promises to be the highlight of the summer, with some of the fellas' promising to surprise us with some special thing or another for the carbine. I can't wait! :judge:

Oi

we noticed its saturday

wheres our rant ???? :judge:

all this cheerfulness, them drugs must be workin :flail:

Ahhhh.....Patience Grasshopper.....Patience!!!

The weekend has just begun, and my fucktarded neighbors are gearing up for what should prove to be a fantastagorical stupidfest. They have a big barbeque set up for a party on Sunday. It is a 55 gallon drum which has been split and hinged so the upper half acts as a lid.

It should get good later in the afternoon today or tomorrow

Last edited:
It already starts. The neighbortards have opened the gates on both sides of their "home" and are currently hosting a mini bike race with all of the little neighborhood tards with crotch rockets., I'm ready to go nuclear on them.

mini bikes? Man - no thank you

weve got a fantastic minibike circuit on the mines ....
wasteland .... diggers .... loose dirt ....... inevitable
One of the jumps has em going higher than you can reach, then landing 10 ft lower than where you are standing .......... i tell em not to follow too close when its dry and theres some dust kicking up and not to let small kids ride because of the lead levels effecting developing brains ( no hope for the older riders then )

Only allow genuine honda 50cc minibikes with standard exhaust pipes, as they are as quiet as a lawnmower and pretty robust.

Back
Top Bottom