Judge orders release of over 150 names of people mentioned in Jeffrey Epstein lawsuit documents

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
A federal judge has ordered the public disclosure of the identities of more than 150 people mentioned in a mountain of court documents related to the late-financier Jeffrey Epstein, saying that most of the names were already public and that many had not objected to the release.

The people whose names are to be disclosed, including sex abuse victims, litigation witnesses, Epstein’s employees — and even some people with only a passing connection to the scandal — have until Jan. 1 to appeal the order, signed Monday by Judge Loretta A. Preska.

For several years, Preska has reviewed documents sought by the Miami Herald from a civil case, filed by one of Epstein’s victims, that eventually was settled.

Many of the records related to that lawsuit were publicly released in past years, but on Monday the judge made determinations about some portions of the records that were initially withheld on potential privacy grounds and what can be made public about certain people mentioned in the records.

In many instances, she noted that individuals had given media interviews or that their names had previously emerged publicly in various ways, including at a trial two years ago of Epstein’s associate and former girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-documents/ar-AA1lLg7w

Victims, witnesses and employees. But not Epstein's customers. The ones we need to know about will not be released.

exactly….low hanging fruit to calm the serfs and peasants

the List will be archived right next to Anthony Weiners laptop and the Insurance File which was handed over to the fbi by the NYPD Chief at a televised press conference

that Insurance File has the most damning evidence of all , with videos of horrific atrocities committed by All the Big Names and some evidence has been leaked on the dark web……sickening

Why it won’t matter that the Jeffrey Epstein ‘client list’ is bound to be a letdown​

Conspiracy theories about powerful elites who rule through secrecy have long been a staple of fringe literature and paranoid fantasies. From the Freemasons and the Illuminati of the 18th century to the Rothschilds and other Jewish financiers referred to in works like “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion” to today’s supposedly all-powerful “deep state,” we love to ascribe our problems to a cabal of untouchable power brokers, and we love reading books and diatribes about how we can’t do anything to stop them.

Add in sexual depravity and accusations of horrible things done to children, and a conspiracy theory can be almost impossible to dislodge. The rise of social media-driven plots like Pizzagate and QAnon has a dark and psychologically compelling edge. The elites in these theories don’t want just money or power — they already have that. No, they also want our children, for the most vile and sinister purpose imaginable. For many, conspiracy theories involving underage trafficking are a license to abandon critical thinking, logic and facts in the service of “saving the children.”

There may be no figure who walked the line between traditional secretive power broker and the newer depraved monster trope more than the late Jeffrey Epstein. Starting on Wednesday night, the names of over 150 people tied to an Epstein lawsuit first filed back in 2015 are being unsealed in batches. This process has breathed new life into theories and speculation about the disgraced, abusive multimillionaire.

More:

It's the societal norms that we have today that makes this seem outrageous. Go back 100, 1000, 2000 years or more and people were getting married at 12 and 13 years old. Kinds in their 40's and 50's were marrying queens in their early teens. 14-16. Even Trumps Hud secretary Ben Carsons Momma married at 13 and had a bunch of kids.
Nowadays we don't want 12 and 13 year olds getting married and having kids and IMO, rightly so, but it wasn't long ago that this was a thing.
These powerful people won't be prosecuted because they are controlled by the deep state. DS isn't giving up that control.

One thing I find odd is that with millions of dollars at stake here, very few women have come forward to make claims.

Starting on Wednesday night, the names of over 150 people tied to an Epstein lawsuit first filed back in 2015 are being unsealed in batches.
I wonder how many of these 150 people have arrest warrants issued in their names.
I think I know the answer.

And it's just a shame that Epstein killed himself before he had the opportunity to divulge any information of any real substance.

Last edited:
This list is the old list already released... it's the new sauce we're looking for....

Rumor has it that the 'one person' who asked for a 30 hold on the release might could be Huma... FWIW DYODD

I wonder how many of these 150 people have arrest warrants issued in their names.
I think I know the answer.

And it's just a shame that Epstein killed himself before he had the opportunity to divulge any information of any real substance.

The article in post 7 kinda hints that some on the list may not have done anything crazy. A lot of people were using Epstein for some sort of tax scheme he had cooked up to help rich peeps avoid paying taxes. There's a little bit about it here:

I'm sure he was also involved is other shady stuff with money.

No matter...........I want to see who's on the list especially if they are in the gov.

How long before the normies learn about Rachel Chandler?

epstein5.jpg

Heavily involved with that liberal democrat paragon of virtue, Balenciaga. :ROFLMAO:

^^^^^^
Crazy, doom and dirt sell. Combine crazy and dirt and you have a best seller. And everyone wants into the act.

Here's Jeanine.............

It's the societal norms that we have today that makes this seem outrageous. Go back 100, 1000, 2000 years or more and people were getting married at 12 and 13 years old. Kinds in their 40's and 50's were marrying queens in their early teens. 14-16. Even Trumps Hud secretary Ben Carsons Momma married at 13 and had a bunch of kids.
Nowadays we don't want 12 and 13 year olds getting married and having kids and IMO, rightly so, but it wasn't long ago that this was a thing.
These powerful people won't be prosecuted because they are controlled by the deep state. DS isn't giving up that control.

One thing I find odd is that with millions of dollars at stake here, very few women have come forward to make claims.
They'll get disappeared. Maybe get a mean tweet from a Republican.

Perfect!
So, I assume with 943 pages of "documentation" having been released we can expect arrests to happen any day now.

Sooner or later stuff like this was bound to come out. Take it fwiw and dyodd.

From the link:

In a recent release of court documents related to the Jeffrey Epstein case, bombshell claims have emerged, suggesting that the late financier possessed blackmail videos allegedly showing former President Bill Clinton, ex-President Donald Trump, and Virgin Group founder Richard Branson engaging in sexual activities with women Epstein supplied. The revelations are based on emails sent by Epstein’s accuser, Sarah Ransome, to journalist Maureen Callahan in 2016.

Ransome initially asserted that Trump had engaged in sexual encounters with multiple girls, including a friend of hers who also allegedly had relations with Clinton and Branson. However, Ransome later retracted her claims, expressing a desire to distance herself from the situation, citing concerns for her family. The New Yorker reported in 2019 that Ransome admitted to “inventing” the tapes.

DYODD

Did Trump Threaten Epstein Island Survivor To Hide His Own Crimes?​

Jan 9, 2024

Why are evangelicals ignoring Donald Trump’s multiple 'rides' on Epstein’s Lolita Express?

2:50

If (IF) Epstein's full client list is ever released, a lot of people are going to get their own little worlds obliterated as their heroes are exposed.

Bottom line...

If they had any incriminating evidence on Trump, it would have been released before November 2016.

If Epstein had tapes of Trump, he would have released them before Trump seized his island and threw him in jail.

If Trump was on their team, why are they at war with each other?

If Trump was implicated, why would he bring up the island in 2015?

If Trump was compromised by Epstein, why is it that they cannot control him?

If Trump was involved, why did he sign EO 13773 and dedicate his presidency to stop global human-trafficking?

If Trump was one of “them”, why do ALL of “them” hate him?

If they had blackmail on him, they would have used it.

The democrats are desperately trying to drag Trump into their sordid problems with Epstein's Island. Nobody should be surprised at this point. How many times have they accused President Trump of something, only to have it turn out that they are themselves guilty of what they are accusing? A lot of democrats are up to their necks in Epstein's pedo network. A lot of RINOs are as well. I hope they all get what's coming to them.

Start at the 7:15 minute mark (unless you enjoy someone's self-promotion). And be sure to take it fwiw.

We Are Not Done With Jeffrey Epstein​

Jan 10, 2024

Today, let's dive into a topic that's been in the news for quite a while – Jeffrey Epstein. His death in MCC, the federal jail where many of my associates and I spent time, raises questions. Join me in dissecting the intricacies and what the future might unveil.

27:06

Back
Top Bottom