Just joined

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Chrissilver

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the correct section, so apologies if I have posted in the wrong section. I am a member of a lot of silver forums, and stumbled across here so decided to join. I am actually also an Administrator for another precious metals forum. But not sure on the forum rules here, so I won't post the name or link.

I collect/stack mainly Perth Mint coins. I started only with bullion coins, but now starting to buy a few proofs. I hope to collect all of the 2oz lunar series 2 proof coins, as well as the 1oz proofs at some point, and eventually start collecting the S1's.

Happy stacking :)

Hi chrisilver
Good to have you on board.
Where do you think the
metals are heading?

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the correct section, so apologies if I have posted in the wrong section. I am a member of a lot of silver forums, and stumbled across here so decided to join. I am actually also an Administrator for another precious metals forum. But not sure on the forum rules here, so I won't post the name or link.

I collect/stack mainly Perth Mint coins. I started only with bullion coins, but now starting to buy a few proofs. I hope to collect all of the 2oz lunar series 2 proof coins, as well as the 1oz proofs at some point, and eventually start collecting the S1's.

Happy stacking :)

Welcome!
:wave:

If you have a personal website, you can list it in your profile and/or your signature. Check out my signature for the forum rules and a general how too tutorial.
:cheers:

Hi CS, welcome to pmbug! :wave:

I don't mind signature links to personal (or even commercial) sites as long as a member is a valued part of the community and contributing to discussions. Cheap posts to advertise a competing site would of course be frowned upon. As a forum admin, I'm guessing you deal with the same issue enough to understand more or less where the line is drawn.

pmbug has been around for a while, but we are still a pretty small (and intimate) forum with a good group of people. Glad you decided to join us. :)

Sorry for the late reply guys. For some reason I haven't been getting tapatalk notifications for PM bug. I will check the settings.

In regards to the price of the metals, I haven't a clue. It's anyone's guess. But I do these anything at these prices is a bargain, and medium to long term anything around these levels will be a great investment.

@PMBug, I will put a link in my signature at somepoint but if you want it to be deleted just go ahead. I have a good relationship with a forum in Australia and they don't mind me having a link in my signature either. But the guys at kitco on the other hand are very strict. I'm pretty chilled about links on my forum as long as it's not spam or taken complete advantage of. Generally haven't had any problems though. Apart from one guy in India who was trying to sell some magic love potion, but we soon blocked him lol.

Thanks for the welcomes

Hi Chrissilver

Welcome! I think the above members have described pretty well what kind of group we are.

I too have given up on trying to guess where PM prices will go in the short-term. But, I am convinced that the economic times we are in our harder than the MainStream Media lets on... And that physical PM prices will likely go up BIG TIME in due course.

The one price issue that makes me extra-curious is why platinum has been languishing below the price of gold. Traditionally, Pt has been prices, say, 20% higher than gold.

Back
Top Bottom