Kanye West to buy 'free speech' social media platform Parler

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
That will teach them to cancel Ye!

Kanye West to buy 'free speech' social media platform Parler​

Parler only made its return to the Google Play Store last month, having been removed after the Capitol riots in January 2021 for allowing posts that sought "to incite ongoing violence in the US".

By Tom Acres, technology reporter

gonna put his money where his mouth is...good for him, but in the past, i've seen where he's put his storage shed, the one the city of L.A. said was unpermitted and was gonna cost him a fortune now?

idk, sometimes money can make people blind to themselves

is he Real or Memorex?

he is intriguing to say the least...

That will teach them to cancel Ye!

Kanye West to buy 'free speech' social media platform Parler​

Parler only made its return to the Google Play Store last month, having been removed after the Capitol riots in January 2021 for allowing posts that sought "to incite ongoing violence in the US".

By Tom Acres, technology reporter
"TRUST THE PLAN" - Q
1666037097867.png

1666037016884.png

The idiot can't English. I'm never sure I understand what he is trying to say.

In other news... notice how the MSM has branded Parler a "conservative" social media network? The insinuation is that Parler censors liberal content. However we know that Twitter censors conservative content, yet they are not branded a "liberal" social media network.

Meh, you can parse anyone's speech and come away with "WTF?"

They do it to presidents all the time.

It's a great laugh for sure, but one really needs the whole context of speech to make sense of it.

Sometimes even the audio helps...

Trump deems Kanye West a ‘seriously troubled man’ who 'just happens to be Black' after Mar-a-Lago trip fallout​

Story by Danielle Wallace • 1h ago

Former President Donald Trump deemed Ye, the hip hop artist formerly known as Kanye West, a "seriously troubled man" after receiving blowback over a meeting with him at Mar-a-Lago.

"So I help a seriously troubled man, who just happens to be black, Ye (Kanye West), who has been decimated in his business and virtually everything else, and who has always been good to me, by allowing his request for a meeting at Mar-a-Lago, alone, so that I can give him very much needed ‘advice’," Trump wrote in a message posted Saturday to his Truth Social account. "He shows up with 3 people, two of which I didn’t know, the other a political person who I haven’t seen in years. I told him don’t run for office, a total waste of time, can’t win. Fake News went CRAZY!"

Read the rest here:

How could someone skilled in 5D chess make such a tactical error? Even IF Kanye had come alone - bad idea.

cant find anything recent about the parler deal. but (they) are freaking the f-ck out about kanye's role in THE NOTICING. (their) control over all things mass media is still worth killing for.

i'm fading the parler hype -- and if it does actually happen, it will be moderated by (their) guidelines. musk couldnt stand strong, no way kanye can

do (they) still have the rope they used on the dc madam?

How could someone skilled in 5D chess make such a tactical error? Even IF Kanye had come alone - bad idea.
By pretending to be playing checkers, one is actually playing chess. Art of War 101. Appear strong when you are weak and weak when you are strong. Only a fool takes things at face value.

It was a setup. MSM proved that when they went off on Trump making such a 'tactical error' immediately after - almost as if they knew all about it??

"See, Trump makes bad decisions. He's no good for office." Yadda yadda yadda...​

WE know it was a set up and the faithful see through it.

If the rumor is true that "Ye told Trump he was running for POTUS and would he, Trump be his running mate" (laughable at best) and Ye brought along a known white supremacist... (something the MSM has been insisting Trump is associated with - by twisting his words, again)... for the last 5 years...

Wouldn't that also imply that Ye is also a 'white supremacist' and therefore 'unfit' for office???

Only the left would subscribe to this ridiculous narrative.

What is the msm attempting to keep us from learning? What is the 'distraction' hiding from view?

Friendly reminder that forum guidelines here demand respect for others. Bigotry, ethnic slurs and epithets are not welcome or acceptable.

Friendly reminder that forum guidelines here demand respect for others. Bigotry, ethnic slurs and epithets are not welcome or acceptable.
it's cool to besmirch/discriminate against/threaten Christians, whites and some asians. official sources in (gov), (science), (media), (woke corporations), (publik skoolz), (universities), (more) do it all the time. should we use those official sources as our guide?

Back
Top Bottom