Keiser Report: Year of Banking Death Penalty

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
Hilarious as usual:

In the second half of the show (starting @~13:25), Ned Naylor-Leyland says:
NNL said:
I will make a bold prediction, I think that contrary to all the evidence, I think they silver manipulation story will break in 2013. The price will break free of it’s shackles, due to the fact that there’s a serious lack of physical silver within the bullion banking system, and I think we’re all going to be very happy this time next year!

Well, we'll see re silver shortages. When I bought silver, I rarely had problems buying a roll of Silver Eagles, but it has been over a year since I bought.

If these reports re silver scarcity & manipulation are true, the I'll do just fine even not buying another oz of Ag...

But, for me, silver's main role is for "spending" in a SHTF. The gold will sit through time, maintaining its value, maybe much more (FOFOA), for the benefit of my kid...

Back
Top Bottom