Kookaburras

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I just sold a set of Kooks' for three times spot. A guy I know collects various sovereign silver and gold coins and he found out I had a bunch of Kooks. He called me out of the blue and asked if I would sell him some dates he was missing and I agreed. Now, I have enough cabbage to triple what I sold him.

I never did understand paying more for something than what it can be had for with a little patience and looking around, but......cest la vie!:cheers:

one of my buddies is unloading his silver for bit coins.

I dont get it.

There is no talking him out of it tho.

one of my buddies is unloading his silver for bit coins.

I dont get it.

There is no talking him out of it tho.

the local coin shop guy raked me over the coals about BTC today. He said its the only way he could transfer a billion dollars in his head to another country and lose nothing. He asked me what other instrument could you do that with? I don't have an answer for him, other than to tell him that there is no electricity in some of the places we frequent.

I just sold a set of Kooks' for three times spot. A guy I know collects various sovereign silver and gold coins and he found out I had a bunch of Kooks. He called me out of the blue and asked if I would sell him some dates he was missing and I agreed. Now, I have enough cabbage to triple what I sold him.

I never did understand paying more for something than what it can be had for with a little patience and looking around, but......cest la vie!:cheers:

I have a five ounce Onza I picked up awhile back for 140 dollars. (I think someone on this site actually told me what it was). The box mildewed somehow. It retails for like 260. Wonder if it still has value without the box? Guess its still silver!

Back
Top Bottom