Kristi Noem for POTUS 2024

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

spinalcracker

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Palestine
I cannot find any faults in her fiscal conservative budget

im not quite sure of her international experience but it should not be a problem and i predict she will be very accepted on the internation stage

South Dakota sounds like a great state to take up residence.

i hate paying state taxes here when the powers that be who control the finances are deviant mentally ill maggot human

I cannot find any faults in her fiscal conservative budget

im not quite sure of her international experience but it should not be a problem and i predict she will be very accepted on the internation stage

South Dakota sounds like a great state to take up residence.

i hate paying state taxes here when the powers that be who control the finances are deviant mentally ill maggot human
A lot of RVers use SD as their residence. You can get a mail forwarding service too. They can send physical mail to you, or scan it and email you your email.

lots of good numbers , surplus money , less than 800 people on unemployment statewide , balanced budget , growth rate 10 times higher than national average , yada yada yada

sure beats the heck out of tax and spend

good speech

... growth rate ...
Isn't that mostly a result of the fraccing boom? AFAIK, there is a relatively short half life on the fraccing wells so I'm not sure how long that industry will be able to sustain an economic boost for the State.

Isn't that mostly a result of the fraccing boom? AFAIK, there is a relatively short half life on the fraccing wells so I'm not sure how long that industry will be able to sustain an economic boost for the State.

i do not think that really matters in the case of Noem , i am sure her team is aware of the longevity and profitability of fracking and will make adjustment accordingly to keep the budget balanced and have a surplus at the end of the year

it really is not at the top of the list of money makers

What Are The Biggest Industries In South Dakota?

• Agriculture, Fishing and Forestry. South Dakota is a large-scale producer of corn, alfalfa, soybeans, rye, flaxseed, and wheat.
  • Mining and Power. The mining industry in South Dakota produces gold, cement, gravel, and sand.
  • Manufacturing.
  • Services and Labour.
  • Transportation.

just curious if you listened to Governor Noems speech?

Kristi Noem for OnlyFans 2024! Same goes for Tulsi Gabbard (and Gavin Newsome). Nobody would pay attention to either one if they were not pretty.

I am sick of celebrity politicians. We need more true patriots like Ron Paul.

Also, I think I was confused. It's North Dakota that saw the fracking boom, not South Dakota.

Back
Top Bottom