Kushner a ZOG plant to sabotage Trump?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Sounds like West is jealous that he was not lobbying and working in the White House.

I personally think that Kushner and Ivanka were on balance detrimental to Trump and his America First agenda. I understand that Trump felt the need to have close advisors he could trust - but, I think that their agenda isnt consistent with DJTs. Someone like Jared has interests of his own and considering his families extensive influence and monetary interests - it would inevitably lead to a whole host of conflicts of interest that would be almost impossible for him to disregard in the furtherance of his "official" duties...

And post 2020 election - it was clear to me that they sought to distance themselves from the fight that DJT engaged in to try to rectify what had happened.

If he was to be re-elected - it would be a grave mistake to let them anywhere near the White House except for Christmas dinner...

Back
Top Bottom