Kyle Rittenhouse’s Turkey Shoot

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score

Kyle Rittenhouse Marks Thanksgiving Promoting Violent Video Game Starring Himself​

Story by Lee Moran • 2h ago

Kyle Rittenhouse on Thursday — Thanksgiving — shared a video on Twitter promoting a video game in which a character based on himself shoots turkeys that symbolize the so-called “fake news” media.

Rittenhouse appears in the spot for “Kyle Rittenhouse’s Turkey Shoot” with the game’s developer, Mint Chip.

In the promo, Rittenhouse claims the media has ruined his life. He claimed self-defense and was found not guilty after he shot two unarmed racial justice protesters to death in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in 2020.

Cool. Another reason for the left to go apoplectic... screw'em!

Story by Lee Moran • 2h ago
"He claimed self-defense and was found not guilty after he shot two unarmed racial justice protesters to death in Kenosha, Wisconsin, in 2020."

Wait... WHO is venal and stupid enough to write that??!!

Venal: It is a proven outright lie.

Stupid: Huge organizations that said the same thing have forked over hundreds of millions of simoleans after being found guilty of being so venal and stupid as to publish that proven lie.

Hey, Lee!! You are a Moran!

Last edited:
This thread ought be The Kyle Rittenhouse Crap Shoot.

He shot two craps and disarmed a third crap.

BTW: Latest report -- The unarmed, blind, pregnant nun that Rittenhouse shot in the arm didn't even drop her Smith & Wesson rosary. And Ole Ritt also stole her Bible.

clown world incoming...

Gaige Grosskreutz sues Kyle Rittenhouse for shooting him​

"I guess it came as a shock to why he's filing a lawsuit because he admitted that he pointed a gun in my face and that he chased me down," Rittenhouse said.

Gaige Grosskreutz, the man injured by Kyle Rittenhouse after he was shot during the Kenosha riots of 2020, has field a lawsuit against Rittenhouse and local police and officials.

According to Fox News, Grosskreutz is seeking economic losses, "damages for emotional distress, humiliation, loss of enjoyment of life, and other pain and suffering on all claims," and punitive damages.

Pure comedy.

John Dillinger's family shoulda sued the Feds... they had deep pockets.

clown world incoming...

Gaige Grosskreutz sues Kyle Rittenhouse for shooting him​

"I guess it came as a shock to why he's filing a lawsuit because he admitted that he pointed a gun in my face and that he chased me down," Rittenhouse said.

Gaige Grosskreutz, the man injured by Kyle Rittenhouse after he was shot during the Kenosha riots of 2020, has field a lawsuit against Rittenhouse and local police and officials.

According to Fox News, Grosskreutz is seeking economic losses, "damages for emotional distress, humiliation, loss of enjoyment of life, and other pain and suffering on all claims," and punitive damages.

I have a dumb question. That piece of shit, Grosskreutz, was a convicted felon the night he chased Rittenhouse down with a loaded Glock. Why was he never charged with having a weapon unlawfully? He was a paid agitator, was rioting, was in illegal possession of a firearm, and was threatening Kyle with the loaded handgun. I sincerely hope that he remains humiliated and miserable for the rest of his pathetic life. In a just society, not only would he not receive a dime, he would finally be charged for his crimes that night.

gaige1.jpg

gaige2.jpg

Last edited:
The guy is a real piece of work. No visible means of support. Gets bussed from city to city for violent protests. Member of the "People's Revolution" which, like Antifa, is nothing but the Democrat's Brownshirts. Which also explains how he had his felony conviction expunged. If the FBI weren't so busy burning down chicken farms and harassing parents at school board meetings, they would be rounding up crap like this and waterboarding them to find out who are pulling their strings and funding them. However, with the FBI now officially the Democrat's KGB, that isn't likely to happen.

Back
Top Bottom