lifetime ban for int trolls Uk

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Trolling is having fun at others expense. What that article is describing is abuse (stalking, harassment, threats, etc.) and [potentially] criminal. The internet is just the medium de jur unfortunately. I guess it's easier to try and control the medium than to fix broken people.

That is exactly it- and the American way of thinking. The mode of internet does not negate- void any crime that is otherwise a crime.

I just got kicked out of a facebook group. So that mod under extreme laws- he banned me from there- the UK model invites...no free speech. They dont have that there. You can be sued very easily for things you say.

Back
Top Bottom