Looking for Good Wholesaler or Distributor

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

StephDell

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Is there anyone that is interested or knows anyone that is a wholesaler or distributor for gold and silver whether it is coins or anything in that sector?

Please let me know.

Thanks

I would suggest contacting some mints (gov or private) directly.

This fellow is on another site carpet bombing it with the same stuff. I don't know what his thing is but it is certainly sketchy.

Yeah, I think most people would love to buy PM's at "wholesale" prices, but I've never heard of it working that way for PM's. I know if you are a dealer and you buy massive quantities from the mints you will usually get some kind of a discount, but it's not like they're selling you gold for $900/ozt when the spot price is $1100/ozt like you might get on manufactured products that cost $1 to make and they sell to stores for $5 and the store sells to us chumps for $15.

Back
Top Bottom