Looks like fun...

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

white&yellow999

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
A friend showed me this, it looks like a lot of fun, but it's in the Atlanta area (which is like a $400 flight round trip for me). Its a Zombie Apocalypse horror attraction. I guess you get to try to fight for survival against some "live zombies" and you are armed with paintball guns. If i was in Atlanta I would definatly check it out.

http://www.atlantazombie.com/

From the website:

"Q: Can I shoot Zombies?
A: Depends on your aim. In the Apocalypse you are lead through by post military Zombie fighters and you do not personally shoot zombies. You can shoot zombies yourself at our Zombie Shoot paintball course separate from the main AZA attraction.

Q: What is the Zombie Shoot like?
A: You are given a paintball gun to take aim at our live Zombies staggering around the ruins. Aim for the head! It is more like a shooting gallery with live zombies than a zombie safari. We provide the guns, paintballs, and air. You can not use your own guns."

I know where I will be in October!
:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom