Man, it sure is cold.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mmerlinn

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
In late March I posted the following:

BTW, I woke up to 2 inches of snow on the 22nd. Did not all melt until yesterday. More snow then than all of the rest of the winter combined. Latest snow ever recorded here by two weeks. Where is this supposed global warming at?

Night before last (MAY 9th), it was below freezing, which has got to be some kind of a record, while the high for the day was just under 60 degrees.

Monday (MAY 14th) it is supposed to be 91 degrees. Last year we never saw 90s until August 28th. Give me a break. I will "die" on Monday. Sure hope this is not a sign of things to come.

Anyone want any free heat?

I'm pretty close to the water, so there's not much snow here, but it's cold and rainy about 300 days a year.

I'm pretty close to the water, so there's not much snow here, but it's cold and rainy about 300 days a year.

no problem with illegal immigrants or ravenous hoards for you then Mike,
they will always choose somewhere nice to queue up for handouts ...

There are no illegals when the government gives everyone asylum and 70% of my paycheck.

i guess thats the only way to maintain the ponzi, when it rains for 300 days a year (-:

so eeerrrrr .....

why did you move there ?

We can go years without any snow, and once in a while not even freezing temperatures. But this year we have broken many low records which makes me wonder where that global warming is.

I doubt that we get 300 days of rain here, but we for sure get that much overcast weather. In fact, July and August are usually the only months that you can be assured to 'sometimes' see the sun. Even though noted for rain, we only get about 50 inches per year, far less than other areas in this neck of the woods that get anywhere from 100 to 200 inches per year.

Too bad that is not true. We are overrun with illegals here.

All of you are WELCOME to come and take some of them away. I am sure you could use some help somewhere and I know for sure we have a SURPLUS of them here.

why did you move there ?

To meet my ex wife. I was young and stupid. Now I'm stuck here until the kids grow up and hopefully choose to move to the US.

So, you guys have about 10 years to finish the revolution and restore Liberty. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom