Man it's hot!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Here on the east central Florida coast it is around 85 degrees with a stiff easterly breeze sweeping through. The humidity is around 75% but you hardly feel it because of the wind. I think we're setting up for an unusually hot summer, something i have grown to dread. Born and raised in Cincinnati Ohio, I was pretty hardened to the cold when I first arrived here three decades ago, but the blood has thinned out and 65 degrees is heavy jacket weather to me now. When it gets up in the mid nineties, I tend to stay inside and out of the sun, but high eighties with a little breeze is perfect Florida weather.:wave:

If it were up to me it would never get above 70F, but luckily here in Texas I only have to deal with that 11 months of the year.:flail:

Anything between 75 and 85 is just fine by me as long as it rains occassionally.

Back
Top Bottom