mandela- is over rated- rant

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Here we go with hyper PC bull.

huff post mad at drudge for not being PC enough.

Notice that whites in South Africa are murdered. Mandela did not fix it- I see no mass migration of oppressed peoples to go live there or even be a tourist there.

Mandela killed 19 and injured hundreds in a bomb- according to PP/AJ.

People act like utopia has been achieved and most of these are fake white people.

Then you have the knock out game- and people who if you assess obama scream racism.

Madela is a hero soley because media tells us so.

Any time- there is a MLK blvd in a city- best for whites to stay out of the part of town.

The fact is racists blacks will always play the race card and blame whites for their own doings.

Professional victims.

I lost a friend because I did not bow before the Mandela illusion.

Why are blacks blacks before they are human. I am a man.

The image identity is black man- rather then man who happens to be black. Many gays do the same thing. They self view as gay men, rather then man who happens to be gay.

This we are all in this together is fake. We are not. people will kill each other over a $60 pair of shoes. People will sell a kidney to buy an i-phone.

People will betray their own families- for the cheap thrills of the day.

People compete for jobs- people will compete for parking spots.

What good is pity? If I feel very sorry for the blacks is this a deposit into the bank that can pay bills?

The left is unglued- and the right- is equally as unglued- that they screwed ron paul- and now pushing chris christy to be president.

Everything you see on TV- is a scam to enrich corporations.

Medical care- the costs- we inserted a HUGE middle man. Drs are not getting rich- the insurance companies are. We - the govt inserts middlemen into housing, college, water and sewer regulations- (regs of all types)

middlemen get inserted into everything good in life- corporations use the govt as a weapon to skim our blood.

when I complained about what health ins would cost me a month- 2 people claimed that my house payment was too low. I said my ins would cost more then my mortgage. So I should be penalized for living in a cheap zip code in an old house in disrepair?? Why do we presume a bank has to be involved in a house? Thats a middle man. The goal when I was a kid was to have a house paid off. today- the accepted presumption- is -if there is a house- that a bank has a mortgage on it.

The gay crowd has it wrong too. Flattery- is like pity- do you put it in the bank to pay bills? basically the banks rob us threw debasement of the money- but the gay crowd- if they are told it is ok to be gay- then this robbery is ok-- the premise if- yes you can rob me- as long as you flatter me.

Notice to the media never gets to a solution. It is like david ike- says- problem- reaction- solution.

factor in the people who think they know everything there is to know.

all thru out history the money changers have robbed the masses. jesus threw the money changers out of the temple.

1. to elite pull the same scams over and over
2. they ALWAYS come back for a 2nd robbery!

The elite are not very creative. They recycle the same scams. The formula does not vary much.

This also is not new to our generation.

In the depression- loans were called in- farmers lost farms and their life work- all by designe. Same thing when silver was demonetized in 1880s.

So we EXPECT to have a mortgage on our house, a mortgage on our car, a mortgage on our college degree, and a mortgage on our health insurance. We expect to pay taxes and increasing regulations on items like water and sewer upgrades- so regulation compliance is yet another area of life which is mortgaged.

So each few years- they place another increase in mortgage capacity on our life. 2005 they reformed bankruptcy law- so it is harder to escape the mortgages. All of these are paid with money debased.

The same flattery- you can say carries over to Christians. yes- you can have wedge issue- ABC- focus on that- do not consider debasement of the currency-flattery- while the elite pick the pockets.

Most would not know nelson mandela- if they met him on the street. But the frenzy that is coming- people balling and losing emotion on the streets over this hero.

and in a few week- Miley will twerk on some wrecking ball- look at that- but what every you do- do not look at monetary policy.

Heads I win, tails you lose.

All the world is a stage.

The best and the brightest crashed the world economy. The harvard- the brains of our time- the highest goal in life you can aspire to- is to become as celebrated and accomplished as a world economy crasher- most will end up in dead end jobs- and will never come close to being this 'productive.

There is no outrage- that it takes $20 to buy $5 worth of groceries. No outrage- that being middle class is harder and harder- it is being stolen from us...

but hey- if you can marry someone of the same sex, have a street and a holiday named after you- if- you can blame "the other party", then that makes todays robbery- totally acceptable.

The money changers do this all thru out history- are you smart enough to know you been robbed? Are you smart enough to do something about it?

...for those mourning a Nelson Mandela death- have a tissue. boo hoo.

boo hoo

Last edited:
Hmmmmm.........

I guess you haven't done a lot of reading about SA Penn. While i agree with a lot of your rant, what Mandela is revered for is his attitude after being freed from incarceration. He spent 27 years in jail under horrific conditions, and while he did do some wild stuff, what happened to a lot of innocent blacks on the African Continent between the Dutch, British and French occupations defies description in many cases. What you see in SA is a deep seated hatred for whites that is a result of generation after generation of maltreatment and while I do not condone it, I certainly understand it. What goes on over on the Dark Continent cannot be compared to American Black men and women and the crime wave of today. It is not occurring in anything resembling the same context.

I do agree that we are 'told by the compliant media' who to revere as a hero and so forth, and I certainly agree that sub-cultures of people want to walk around as hyphenated Americans, which pisses me off to no end.

Indeed I also believe the ACA to be the ultimate attack on the middle class, one which will succeed if it is permitted to be completely enacted as written. November 2014 is our final chance to make the serious changes we really need to survive as a nation. If we do not undo the Obama presidency completely, to include nullification of every signing statement and executive order, and repeal Obamacare in its entirety, we are finished as a nation.

As far as Nelson Mandela, I would recommend a little reading on that one, you may be surprised.

I dont know alot about the South Africa situation.

The Egiptions enslaved the Jews- so Africa does not law claim to the only - or worst part of humanity- add in mos-se-tong- Hitler, Stalin-

After his release from prison, Mandela showed humility and forgiveness and he was consistent in this.

An angry young man went to prison and in that 27 years of incarceration he went on a spiritual journey. He learned what was important and it wasnt the colour of your skin.

The healing of the nation was only possible because of this.

He has been a source of inspiration for many and the truth & reconciliation process, that actually achieved reconciliation for many, is now copied in other troubled locations.

I do not mourn his death, I celebrate his life.

Last edited:
wow, what a stickey wicket. I didn't know ANYTHING about Nelson Mandela so did some google searches, apparently he was an avowed hard-core communist, himself and Winnie tortured quite a few people to death (their own race, incidentally) and a lot of stuff they aren't mentioning on t.v. But what Ancona said above....:( I could never hope to have such conviction.

and what RBlong said also, it posted while I was typing

I got what I wanted.

Jay probed abit- and discovered items not mentioned on the TV tributes.

This is what we should do for just about every topic- is to look deeper into it. Cool.

An angry young man went to prison and in that 27 years of incarceration he went on a spiritual journey. He learned what was important and it wasnt the colour of your skin.

RB, thats a keeper in my mind forever.

The prisons is full of folks who find Jesus. Happens all the time.

Religion is not the answer Penn.

Its responsible for many wars and countless death and is all about fear and control.

Spirituality goes beyond all that and gives you deep insight into All That Is.

Know the difference.

Rome_2ee189_298401.jpg

Very few are saints, practically by definition. But, Nelson Mandela was about the best that South Africa could hope for.

Winnie Mandela, however, has amply proven herself to be truly evil. Don't hear much about her, do you?

I just read somewhere that white South Africans are heavily armed. That sounds like they would not go without a fight. But, were I there, I would not like the odds. I would leave.

A guy with whom I have occasionally corresponded is a white science teacher there. He wants out. But, even as a secondary school science teacher, he cannot get a visa to come here to the USA, our country would be better for itself if we would let people like him in...

Back
Top Bottom