MASSIVE INFERNO, THREAT OF “CATASTROPHIC” EXPLOSION AFTER ~50-CAR TRAIN DERAILMENT

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score

MASSIVE INFERNO, THREAT OF “CATASTROPHIC” EXPLOSION AFTER ~50-CAR TRAIN DERAILMENT​

If you live here, leave immediately, says Ohio officials.

Hmmmm....

“I had security cameras outside that showed a flame coming off the train when it passed our house because the train tracks are right in front of me in front of the porch,” Clemmer told the outlet.

Oh, yeah.

The fake threat of a "massive explosion" - like the fake threat of a "pandemic" - is again used by the Lizard Corporatists, to create REAL disasters.

With Plandemic, it was the Transhumanist Jab.

With New Palestine, it was to blow up those tank cars, and get trains running a few days sooner.

Now they have a new issue: DIOXIN CONTAMINATION. A massive swath, over the whole Ohio River valley and Western Pennsylvania.

Explained at link below:

You can't tell where satire ends.

CBS is blaming heart attacks on teenagers, now, on NO MASKS and FAILURE TO VACCINATE.

Obamas plan has always been to destroy as much of this country as possible. The people dont matter. All that matters to them is that they have as much power as possible in the hands of the chosen in DC. The destruction of the economy via fake pandemic. The destruction of food processing and production facilities. Now the destruction of our rail system and the means to move goods throughout the US.

Next election isn't going to matter to anyone. Everything will be destroyed beyond repair. Or, beyond any repair that can be made in 4 years if the R's take control. Although the chances of the R's ever winning another election are pretty slim with the millions being let into the country illegally and everyone in DC wanting to give them amnesty.

This shit doesn't end unless the people make it stop.

A former Ohio fire chief described the Ohio train derailment's fallout of toxic chemicals as a "nuclear winter" Tuesday, arguing that the residents displaced by the crisis are being "marginalized" to mitigate the problem.

"I was watching a video a couple of days after they detonated all of the tanker cars and there was this plume [of smoke] that went up… and it stratified out at about 3,000 feet and then this guy in Darlington, Pennsylvania, I believe, started showing pictures of this black stuff precipitating out of this dark cloud over his house," Silverio Caggiano told Fox News' Steve Doocy on "Fox & Friends."

"It reminds you of that nuclear winter stuff that you see when you watch these nuclear explosions… this really looks like a nuclear winter. We nuked this town with chemicals, and this is what they're getting," he added.

In at least four lawsuits across state and federal courts, residents are arguing that the company's poor handling of hazardous materials like vinyl chloride was negligent. ...
Since February 8, several class action lawsuits have been filed against Norfolk Southern Railroad Company, which could be consolidated as the majority of the suits allege negligence by the company.

"Because the Vinyl Chloride that was released following the derailment and resulting fire is a known carcinogen that has been linked to an increased likelihood of contracting liver and other cancers," the train company should provide residents with "medical monitoring whereby they will be regularly followed, assessed and monitored by health care providers," attorneys for residents Ray and Judith Hall said in a class action lawsuit filed on February 8 in a federal court in the Northern District of Ohio.

A separate lawsuit, filed in the Columbiana County Common Pleas Court by the owners of Bird Dog Kennels and Stonybrook Kennels, cited the environmental impact on fish and wildlife in the area and claimed that the train company was negligent and delayed in notifying residents which chemicals had been spilled.

According to local news station WEWS, the Ohio Department of Natural resources said on Monday that at least 3,500 fish were killed by poisoning related to the derailment, with the contamination reaching streams up to 7.5 miles away.

Some residents reported having respiratory issues as well as their animals having trouble breathing after being cleared to return home, according to the New Republic.

I wonder if they can also sue the companies who shipped the freight?
Pretty sure the company that shipped the freight is Norfolk Southern Railroad Company unless you are meaning something I missed.

Pretty sure the company that shipped the freight is Norfolk Southern Railroad Company unless you are meaning something I missed.
He means the company that ordered transportation. Usually, but not always, the same company manufacturing or importing the product.

Remember, the railroad, and the industry, is a heavily-regulated industry - and with the regulations, come immunities. That's why there are some industries, and some people in industry, who LOVE regulations.

I think that in order to successfully sue the railroad, there has to be some proof of malfeasance - in this case, non-compliance with regulations, as regards inspections, operation or maintenance. Failures not tied to any of those, fall into "Acts of God" in legal jurisprudence.

Why would they be liable for this event? The negligence and liability is on the railroad.

Arguing that the manufacturer or manufacturer's agent bears responsibility/liability would be akin to arguing that gun manufacturers are responsible for murders committed with their product(s).

Why would they be liable for this event? The negligence and liability is on the railroad.

Arguing that the manufacturer or manufacturer's agent bears responsibility/liability would be akin to arguing that gun manufacturers are responsible for murders committed with their product(s).
Gun manufacturers are a key part of citizens' defense against the Great Reset. They must be destroyed.

Railroads are a de-facto arm of government, and have been for a century. They must be DEFENDED.

Same reason we must endure Sanctuary Cities that hide illegal invaders, but cannot have Second Amendment Sanctuary regions for gun owners.

The law...is no longer the law. It's whim and caprice, enforced against those not connected with the Leftist march.

Let's keep this family friendly please.

Hell, I didn't hire the pansy. Pretty sure old Sniffy the Pedophile was in charge of that hire. Speaking of good hires, where's Sam Brinton been lately. 🤪

From the Lancer's trending politics link (emphasis mine):
The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) told Ohio’s state government that it was not eligible for disaster assistance, a spokesperson for DeWine told Fox News Digital on Thursday. The Dewine spokeseman explained that FEMA believed the incident qualified as a traditional disaster, such as a tornado or hurricane, for which it usually provides assistance.

Um... What?

I read both:

and

and best I can discern: FEMA is being subordinate to the EPA, CDC, DoT and HHS. They claim Ohio isn't eligible for FEMA assistance because Ohio is already being assisted by other agencies that are better equipped to deal with this situation. I don't know which of those agencies would be responsive to providing "a safe, sanitary, and functional place to live while survivors look for a long-term or permanent housing solution." if not for FEMA though.

It's political punishment.

It's anything but funny. This is objective grounds for IMPEACHMENT.

Yeah. Won't happen.

Moar Winning.

It was illegal, stupid and Impeachable for them to try that. It's something a VERY stupid, emotional paper-pusher might try; but it took the threat of Trump making points off it, to get them to actually pretend to be rational.

Not that this is the end of it. I bet FEMA does more harm than good...remember Katrina? Money wasted in N'Orleans. NO money spent in Biloxi and other rural coastal towns and areas, where there literally were more victims, as devastated.

What are the odds?

No survivors after plane heading to Ohio for plant fire crashes in Arkansas​

by WSYX staff
Wednesday, February 22nd 2023
Authorities in central Arkansas are responding to the area surrounding the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport after a plane crashed Wednesday, Feb. 22. (Photo KATV)
COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX) — There were no survivors after a plane carrying five people coming to Ohio to assist with a metals plant explosion crashed on its way to Columbus, authorities say.

The Federal Aviation Administration said a twin-engine Beech BE20 crashed after departing Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport in Little Rock, Arkansas, around noon.

The plane, with five people aboard, was heading to John Glenn International in Columbus, Ohio.

b93b0064-a753-42cf-a4d4-29ff855f7c2c-medium16x9_27e5ccfc23274594b4e1bd3b86beb921large16x9_PlaneCrash2.jpeg

Authorities in central Arkansas are responding to the area surrounding the Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport after a plane crashed Wednesday, Feb. 22. (Photo KATV)

The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office told reporters at a news conference that there were no survivors.

CTEH, a science-based consulting firm, owns the plane and said all on board were employees.

The company said they were heading to Oakwood Village in Ohio to assist with the aftermath of a deadly fire at the I. Schumann & Co. copper alloy company.

An explosion at the metals plant on Monday killed a maintenance worker and injured more than a dozen people. Fire officials said the explosion likely happened in the building’s foundry, where molten metals are held in kettles.

e37f6d44-2503-4724-ad2a-8d6c7c625bf1-medium16x9_thumb_667.png

First responders battle a blaze at a plant in the Cleveland suburb of Oakwood Village. Feb. 20, 2023. (Courtesy: WEWS)

“We are incredibly saddened to report the loss of our Little Rock colleagues,” said Dr. Paul Nony, senior vice president of CTEH. “We ask everyone to keep the families of those lost and the entire CTEH team in their thoughts and prayers.”

According to the Little Rock Fire Department, the plane crashed near the backside of the 3M Plant on Walters Road, just south of Interstate 440.

The FAA and the National Transportation Safety Board are investigating.

THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING TO THE PEOPLE IN OHIO [and it affects us all]​

Implementing "My ID" medical QR codes in E Palestine... (for your safety... of course!!)

30m

Activist Erin Brockovich speaks on train derailment in East Palestine | Full Interview​

11m

Washington Post Reviews ‘Every Possible Regulatory Change’ Made Under Trump, Finds None Contributed to East Palestine Train Derailment​

ALANA MASTRANGELO
27 Feb 2023

The Washington Post reviewed “every possible regulatory change” that was made under the Trump administration and found that none of them contributed to the train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio.

“We decided to examine every possible regulatory change made under Trump that could be related to the accident and assess whether it could have made an impact,” read a review published Monday by Glenn Kessler at the Washington Post.

“From our analysis, none of the regulatory changes made during the Trump administration at this point can be cited as contributing to the accident,” Kessler added.

The review of “every possible regulatory change” made under Trump was conducted after U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg was called out for falsely claiming that a proposed rule withdrawn in 2018 (under the Trump administration) had contributed to the train disaster in Ohio.

This is a very good video on the DANGERS of the dioxins released by this disaster. This is an interview by Dr. Sam Bailey who I think does a pretty good job.

bitchute.com/video/20ww4xw4HPrU/

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case those who are Really slow and haven't figure out who the enemy is yet here is another article.

Nearly 45,000 animals have died as a result of a toxic train crash this month in an Ohio town, environmental officials have said.

The source also told the Ohio Star that Governor DeWine attempted to block scientists from entering state parks:

The governor and the railroad were blocking scientists from getting soil samples in East Palestine,

Let me spell it out for you F-A-S-C-I-S-M what's that spell?

Just in case those who are Really slow and haven't figure out who the enemy is yet here is another article.

Nearly 45,000 animals have died as a result of a toxic train crash this month in an Ohio town, environmental officials have said.

The source also told the Ohio Star that Governor DeWine attempted to block scientists from entering state parks:

Let me spell it out for you F-A-S-C-I-S-M what's that spell?
W...E...F

Mike DeLifer is as much a motherWEFfer, as is Larry Fink.

I stand by my original assessment. Klaus got busy on the phone to Larry Find, who controls Black Rock, which owns 22 percent of NS...soon as the news of the accident hit the wires. THEN calls to the GOVERNMENT side. DeLifer, who spent his whole life in politics with essentially zero accomplishments.

Well, at age 75, he sure accomplished a lot here. He destroyed a third of his state; a lot of Pennsylvania; spread toxins all over the Northeast. All that for being told to allow what the NS "experts" "wanted" to do, to "avoid a massive explosion."

Back
Top Bottom