Meet Chloe Cole, the 18-year-old leading the fight to protect children from transgender surgeries

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
Until they get sued for malpractice, the price of admission is very enticing providing a permanent solution to a temporary problem...

Meet Chloe Cole, the 18-year-old leading the fight to protect children from transgender surgeries​

Former trans

Chloe Cole in her AirBnb in Washington, D.C., on Sept. 21, 2022. A self-described “former trans kid,” she de-transitioned after undergoing years of puberty blockers and an irreversible double mastectomy at the age of 15. | Edie Heipel/CNA
Edie Heipel
By Edie Heipel
Washington, D.C. Newsroom,
Sep 24, 2022

An 18-year-old woman is rapidly becoming one of the most powerful voices against transitioning children at a moment in which most politicians and media outlets lack the courage to speak out.

Chloe Cole is a self-described “former trans kid” who de-transitioned after undergoing years of puberty blockers and an irreversible double mastectomy at the age of 15.

Cole is now traveling across the country to share her story and raise the alarm about gender transition procedures on children, a growing trend she calls “child abuse” and “medical experimentation.”

“I’m planning to keep doing this until it stops,” Cole told CNA Wednesday in an interview.

more

Here's another one.

Transgender Ex-Navy SEAL Transitions Back To Being Male: 'I Destroyed My Life'​

From the link:

"Everything that happened to me for the last 10 years destroyed my life. I destroyed my life. I'm not a victim. I did this to myself, but I had help. I take full responsibility," Beck said in his new interview. "I went on CNN and everything else, and that's why I'm here right now. I'm trying to correct that."

One had breasts removed

I wonder if the 2nd did anything to Mr. Happy...?

LOL

it beats the 2am posts i sometimes can create

what i really appreciate these days are the stories ...they seem to write themselves

all i have to do is arrange them into a joke, but that's kinda redundant

Back
Top Bottom