Merry Christmas and perspective2

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Jay

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
My neighbors house burned to the ground last night and his wife had a heart attack from the smoke inhalation and stress (she's recovering in the hospital now). I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and enjoy what you have today, It's very fleeting.

yikes!! Well- the neighbor and I did not make it into Church- but it was a nice week anyway.

Sorry to hear that. I hope that everything goes as well as it can. It is almost funny (not this situation) how fast priorities change in life.

I didn't take a picture cause that seems tacky. Pedro did the rock work on my house, an excellent stonemason. They didn't have any insurance (!) and the house is a total loss. Seven people live there, but fortunately the grandma wasn't there (she only has one leg and might not have made it out.) Silvia is OK after the mild heart attack and the pregnant daughter (I don't know her name) was pronounced healthy after breathing smoke. The good news is EVERYONE in town is related to them, and the help forthcoming is incredible.

As for myself, we had a wonderful Christmas. I am eating leftovers as I type. The 29 and 12 year old are in Colorado skiing; it was 7 degrees yesterday. They can have it. :)

I was afraid of a fire when the house next door would not sell- today the owner moved in his daughter- her lesbian lover, and their 4 kids. So I dont worry about a mysterious fire.

The couple fixed the place up nicely.

Back
Top Bottom