Mike Maloney RT Interview

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Not interesting to me since there is nothing to read here, just a black square on the screen informing me that I must install a memory and CPU hog to view it. Not going to happen. I don't like waiting 10 minutes for each page to load while Flash locks up the computer even when there are no links of any kind on the pages.

All pages with links should include a short synopsis for those of us that cannot view the links.

Not interesting to me since there is nothing to read here, just a black square on the screen informing me that I must install a memory and CPU hog to view it. Not going to happen. I don't like waiting 10 minutes for each page to load while Flash locks up the computer even when there are no links of any kind on the pages.

All pages with links should include a short synopsis for those of us that cannot view the links.

It's a YouTube video, look this up:
"Mike Maloney on the Fed's Gold Trap and the End of the Dollar"

You really need to reinstall everything into your PC or get a new computer. Get someone to help you. If you can't view YouTube videos and all you see is a "black square", you have severe software problems.

Jeeze, mmerlinn, I thought I had it bad with an 8-year-old computer, but you must be in even worse shape. What's your setup?

The video is 30 minutes long. Any time you want to share a video that long, it is common courtesy to tell people at what point in the video the segment you are trying to highlight/share begins. Posting a short synopsis or executive summary (as mm requested) is also appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom