Mike Maloney video

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

escobar

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score

just watched this video. It over an hr but well worth it. curious what peoples view on it is. his comparisions of asset classes and cycles I thought was very interesting. He clearly thinks stocks are still overvalued. Was interesting analysis because looking at any asset class in a vacuum is kinda useless. all comes down to what your options are.

any comments or criticisms of the video would be appreciated. Like to hear variant viewpts.

Been watching a lot of these mm videos on you tube. I never knew about him before. his reasoning is actually very well thought out. Curious what you guys think about his deflation viewpts. he is actually predicting like $10 oil becuase says we are in a base money contraction. i would like to see some q&a w him talking about this.

Because he also talks about the fed is gonna inflate away the debt. just wonder how those 2 views jive. I know that Janzen from Itulip thinks of it as this Ka-Poom theory. we head into deflation like in 2009 then the fed prints to conbat the deflation, so we will have these cycles that will eventually leave massive inflation but with deflationary bouts in between.

any views pts on his theory?

I haven't watched the video yet, but I have seen some videos / presentations given by Mike Maloney before. He seems to be a pretty sharp guy who also has a gift for communicating ideas clearly. He worked with Robert Kiyosaki to spread the message about investing in gold and silver to Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad audience with a well received book:[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0446510998/ref=as_li_tf_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=projectmana0a-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0446510998"]Amazon.com: Rich Dad's Advisors: Guide to Investing In Gold and Silver: Protect Your Financial Future (9780446510998): Michael Maloney: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51tvbEkXpUL.@@AMEPARAM@@51tvbEkXpUL[/ame] and joint presentations (available on YouTube). He has also done a series of (YouTube) videos with Dave Morgan where they chat as they are chauffeured around in a limo which are good.

Back
Top Bottom