Monarch Hand Poured Bars

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

superhero

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
With POS below my average purchase price, I've been on a bit of a shopping spree. Was made aware of these little beauties last week, now I'm experiencing Silver Acquisition Syndrome.

Monarch Precious Metals has hand poured bars in 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 25, kilo, 50 oz bars. Other than the 3 oz which has a tombstone shape, the 5 oz seems like it would look best in my stash.

Anyone have these?

5_4f07a3af57997.jpg

15BB.jpg

14BB.jpg

That looks good. Would you say that Monarch is more reliable than Goldmart?

No I haven't but I do have a 10 oz scottsdale.

WP_20130502_003.jpg

WP_20130502_005.jpg

WP_20130502_001.jpg

Purdy..aint she?

:)

-Q

Last edited:
Haven't bought anything from Monarch yet, but have not read anything negative about them on the Kitco boards. "Problem" with Monarch is they don't take personal checks, and shipping is fairly expensive.

FWIW, Goldmart is rectifying my situation. Been in contact with Thomas directly.

why are tiny extraterrestrials trying to steal your silver? And what do you bait them with? oh wait... silver....

I don't have any Monarch bars. I have had SAS before. :paperbag:

How does the price for the Monarch bars compare to similar offerings from Scottsdale?

Superhero, I have been experiencing SAS. I want to buy the Monarch 50oz bar. Pure cupidity.

Back
Top Bottom