Monument Metals?

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
I have never ordered from them. Looks like they accept PayPal and have free shipping on orders over $99. Interesting.

singleshot

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
India? That one eludes me.
Anyway, I just got my order from them. Everything went well. Paid by paper check so it took a while, ordered on 7/2, received on 7/13 but that is always a wait with anybody.
I bought some junk silver to complete a full roll of half dollars.
Good price on junk US silver and right now a pretty good price on Canadian Maple Leaf, 1.75 over spot.
https://monumentmetals.com/2017-canada-maple-leaf.html

Last edited:

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Reaction score
India? That one eludes me.
lulz. We had a member "avasmith6307" that posted a throwaway one liner. I was responding to him. He showed up a few days later and posted some spam (other threads) and I blanket deleted all his posts while banning the account.

TrustedPMDealers

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I just got my order from them. Everything went well. Paid by paper check so it took a while, ordered on 7/2, received on 7/13 but that is always a wait with anybody.
I bought some junk silver to complete a full roll of half dollars.
Good price on junk US silver and right now a pretty good price on Canadian Maple Leaf, 1.75 over spot.
https://monumentmetals.com/2017-canada-maple-leaf.html
Would be really helpful for those who refer to our resource for dealer reviews if you shared your review on our website, just to help people get the idea of the quality of services this dealer provides

Last edited:

11C1P

Ground Beetle
Reaction score
Would be really helpful for those who refer to our resource for dealer reviews if you shared your review on our website, just to help people get the idea of the quality of services this dealer provides
Some of us feel that the reviews we find using this sites reviews as one of the best resource websites for gauging the quality of services various dealers provide. But hey, at least you got to shill your site.

TrustedPMDealers

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Some of us feel that the reviews we find using this sites reviews as one of the best resource websites for gauging the quality of services various dealers provide. But hey, at least you got to shill your site.
We have both negative and positive feedback as well as other third party review websites have. We made it for precious metals only, just because we want to help people find everything they need for buying and selling precious metals in one place.
If you have negative experience feel free to speak out. People need to know the truth.
We are not responsible for a person who praises the dealer he likes.