Most outrageous conspiracy theories

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Libertas

Elefthería
Reaction score
lets break in the new forum. :) Since I believe a lot of the conspiracy theories it was a little harder for me to call one outrageous.
I think I found one.
Mother Theresa is Fauci's mother. This is impossible considering Mother Theresa was really a man :p

1664824294397.png

The best defense a conspirator has is to make up a thousand ridiculous conspiracy theories.

Exactly what I was going to say. Outlandish theories are made up to make people in the know look like loons. At work, I’m known as the resident conspiracy theorist. I love pointing out how often I end up being right. I condemn aliens and ghosts as often as possible.

Exactly what I was going to say. Outlandish theories are made up to make people in the know look like loons. At work, I’m known as the resident conspiracy theorist. I love pointing out how often I end up being right. I condemn aliens and ghosts as often as possible.
You might want to back off on the aliens. Did you see my post on the other frorum about the UFO logo on The National Intelligence Management website. They put it up and then took it down claiming it was a mistake. Real or not I see an alien false flag in our future.

1664879246154.png

I have a question. I will make no claims whatsoever. This is a question I have considered asking Bret Weinstein of Dark Horse podcast.

I love epistemology which is:

epistemology_at_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It basically means, how do you *know* what you *know*.

Again the question is about epistemology and no claims are made nor implied. The question is:

What is your epistemological basis for *knowing* (not believing) that the Apollo moon landings occurred?

[You saw it on TV? Or what?]

Again, the question is about the epistemological "chain of custody" of the evidence that proved it. Not whether or not it occurred. It's about how you *know* (not believe) that it occurred.

[Bret and Heather make regular reference to the moon landings. I'd love to understand what those science-rich folks would consider solid epistemological basis for _knowing_. What is it?]

You might want to back off on the aliens. Did you see my post on the other frorum about the UFO logo on The National Intelligence Management website. They put it up and then took it down claiming it was a mistake. Real or not I see an alien false flag in our future.

View attachment 435

I very much believe the cretins would do something like that. I also very much believe there are no visitors. The physics do not add up. Say what you will about peak oil and whatnot. I’m a miner who lives near oil fields. No society here or afar will outlive energy depletion prior to leaving their star. My humble take.

Ive worked nights my entire adult life and have yet to see anything I couldn’t explain.

My favorite one I read where the guy gave tons of evidence (that I can't understand) that Nuclear Bombs are impossible. The nuclear material simply won't go boom. Therefore the bombing of Japan was faked. There are photos that clearly show only the wooden structures were leveled. The modest brick buildings remained standing. Also gave a lot of science-y explanations.

Anyway, it is my favorite, and I wish it were indeed true.

It basically means, how do you *know* what you *know*.

In short we don't and we can't.

This is why the scientific method is what it is, nothing is ever proven, only ever dis-proven or falsified. We setup up a theory and the theory stands until we can falsify it with a test (experiment). Every theory is always open to falsification, nothing is ever unchallengeable. It is likewise impossible to prove a theory because any proof may have another theoretical cause and no proof excludes all other causes.

This is how you know when you run into dogma over science, words like proven or "the science is in" are used and all discussion is shut down. Science NEVER does that, it is an ongoing process.

So yeah, even if you have tested something and failed to falsify it you cannot be sure that you know it. All we ever have is the balance of probability given the information we receive.

For all I can know there never was a virus, you are a very well written bot and China doesn't really exist. That statement is probably 100% bullshit but I will never be 100% certain of it.

Last edited:
My favorite one I read where the guy gave tons of evidence (that I can't understand) that Nuclear Bombs are impossible. The nuclear material simply won't go boom. Therefore the bombing of Japan was faked. There are photos that clearly show only the wooden structures were leveled. The modest brick buildings remained standing. Also gave a lot of science-y explanations.

Anyway, it is my favorite, and I wish it were indeed true.

Kings of old relied on "credible external threats" to keep their subjects loyal and focused. It is a time tested tactic. I guess a big bad boogeyman bomb can help fill that role.

Can I know for sure either way? I couldn't tell the difference between a MOAB and a Nuke if it hit me. Moot point really... LOL.

First time I heard that one @dpong!

Question everything.

Zed is confused by what country the CIA is based. I suppose you could be an informant. Should have gone with ASIS. Man that sounds way too close to ISIS.

LOL... so you think they are not here? Yeah.... well. Echelon, just for starters....

{sigh}

Last edited:

This is why the scientific method is what it is, nothing ever proven only ever dis-proven or falsified. We setup up a theory and the theory stands until we can falsify it with a test (experiment). Every theory is always open to falsification, nothing is ever unchangeable. It is likewise impossible to prove a theory because any proof may have another theoretical cause and no proof excludes all other causes.

This is how you know when you run into dogma over science, words like proven or "the science is in" are used and all discussion is shut down. Science NEVER does that, it is an ongoing process.

So yeah, even if you have tested something and failed to falsify it you cannot be sure that you know it. All we ever have is the balance of probability given the information we receive.

For all I can know there never was a virus, you are a very well written bot and China doesn't really exist. That statement is probably 100% bullshit but I will never be 100% certain of it.
Karl Popper.

The science is never owned nor does it need defending, it is an on going process. These people are dragging us into a dark age in which the process is subordinate to the politics.

Tells you where we are right now and do not question us.

Kings of old relied on "credible external threats" to keep their subjects loyal and focused. It is a time tested tactic. I guess a big bad boogeyman bomb can help fill that role.

Can I know for sure either way? I couldn't tell the difference between a MOAB and a Nuke if it hit me. Moot point really... LOL.

First time I heard that one @dpong!

Question everything.

For that matter a starter's pistol can do the job.

This is why the scientific method is what it is, nothing is ever proven, only ever dis-proven or falsified. We setup up a theory and the theory stands until we can falsify it with a test (experiment). Every theory is always open to falsification, nothing is ever unchallengeable. It is likewise impossible to prove a theory because any proof may have another theoretical cause and no proof excludes all other causes.

I like Epistemology better than your Nihilism, thank you.

Stock markets Crash around Solar Eclipses. Perhaps outrageous but likely some truth there.

Full moons make me nervous and new moons can spring surprises. After all these years of watching markets I'm sure it's a real thing.

I'm parking this one here for lack of anywhere else to put it

Hopefully, someone can save this

Recovery-and-investigative-operations-at-pentagon. The FBI had this buried under unlisted. #9/11

Goldhedge???

Hopefully, someone can save this
Just use this. Twitter Video Downloader.

I had to open the twitter page and right click on the video and select "copy video address" and then past it into the link below.

In no particular order...

1. 9/11
2. The 2020 election
3. COVID vaccine ingredients
4. Adrenochrome
5. Epsteins client list
6. Pizzagate

I am sure there are more - but its early and havent had my fill of caffeine yet...

I have been patient and giving you guys (and one alleged gal) a lot of latitude. But don’t be careless or you will force me with no alternatives, and I will have to close this thread.

I have been patient and giving you guys (and one alleged gal) a lot of latitude. But don’t be careless or you will force me with no alternatives, and I will have to close this thread.
I dare you...

Back
Top Bottom