Movies

11C1P

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Here's a couple movies that are coming out that look interesting.

http://www.graystatemovie.com

I also know that the movie "Tomorrow, when the war began" has been showing again on one of the movie channels. That's a real interesting movie too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DSAbug

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
The preview for the 1st movie exemplifies why you need to be secret about your preps and not create a compound.

"Tomorrow, when the war began" looks like an Aussie version of Red Dawn.

11C1P

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
The preview for the 1st movie exemplifies why you need to be secret about your preps and not create a compound.

"Tomorrow, when the war began" looks like an Aussie version of Red Dawn.

There are some similarities, but it's not so similar as to be thinking about it through the whole movie. Unless you are talking about the re-make which I haven't seen, and am not real anxious to see as they just seem determined to ruin every movie made during my teens, like Footloose, Red Dawn, Robocop, Dirty Dancing, Total Recall, etc.

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score
Maybe we can start a list of NON-WOKE new movies.

Avalon

GIM Refugette
Benefactor
Reaction score

I don't mind movies like this. In fact one of my favorite series was a weird show that was a gender bender mixed with psychic phenomena. What makes me cringe and turn off a movie is the sneaky woke messages and unneeded gay scenes they just throw into a movie. As you guys know Disney is my pet peeve with their sick woke agenda.

CiscoKid

Fly on the Wall
Benefactor
Reaction score
Woody Harrelson is the ship's captain. How bad could it be? šŸ¤£

Top Bottom