Movies

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

11C1P

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
United-States
Here's a couple movies that are coming out that look interesting.

http://www.graystatemovie.com

I also know that the movie "Tomorrow, when the war began" has been showing again on one of the movie channels. That's a real interesting movie too.

Last edited by a moderator:
The preview for the 1st movie exemplifies why you need to be secret about your preps and not create a compound.

"Tomorrow, when the war began" looks like an Aussie version of Red Dawn.

The preview for the 1st movie exemplifies why you need to be secret about your preps and not create a compound.

"Tomorrow, when the war began" looks like an Aussie version of Red Dawn.

There are some similarities, but it's not so similar as to be thinking about it through the whole movie. Unless you are talking about the re-make which I haven't seen, and am not real anxious to see as they just seem determined to ruin every movie made during my teens, like Footloose, Red Dawn, Robocop, Dirty Dancing, Total Recall, etc.

I don't mind movies like this. In fact one of my favorite series was a weird show that was a gender bender mixed with psychic phenomena. What makes me cringe and turn off a movie is the sneaky woke messages and unneeded gay scenes they just throw into a movie. As you guys know Disney is my pet peeve with their sick woke agenda.

Woody Harrelson is the ship's captain. How bad could it be? 🤣

The Yin & Yang of Gerry Lopez​

Patagonia
Dec 14, 2022

From award-winning documentary filmmaker, Stacy Peralta comes Patagonia’s The Yin & Yang of Gerry Lopez, a film that lifts the veil on one of surfing’s most enigmatic heroes. While “Mr. Pipeline” is famously known for his calm demeanor in the tube, Gerry built his early career on cutthroat, aggressive surfing. Gerry is as radical as he is Zen; he transcends categorization. He’s one of the most influential surfers and surfboard shapers of all time, an entrepreneur, a family man, a movie star, and a lifelong yogi who brought surfing to new frontiers. His influence on modern surfing is immeasurable, and his story is being told in full for the first time.

Wild Youth (1960) CAROL OHMART​

A trio of juvenile delinquents hitch a ride with the wrong hitman and his junkie girlfriend. And let's not forget the doll stuffed with heroin. Sizzlin' Jazzy score! 1:10:31

An American CLASSIC you have never seen.

The sequel from 1949.

Last edited:

Underground (1941) JEFFERY LYNN​

The most gripping and suspenseful film you may have never seen! Released just months before the US entered WWII, it tells the unforgettable story of the brave men and women who risked their lives to operate Berlin’s pirate radio.

" THE SILENT SERVICE " TV SHOW EPISODE "SEANETTLE VS. U-BOAT" XD50774​

Dating to 1958 and season 2 of "The Silent Service", this episode "Seanettle vs. U-boat" was directed by Sobey Martin. In this episode, the American submarine USS Seanettle skillfully tracks and engages a German U-Boat that is on a secret mission -- carrying vital documents and headed straight to Japan. This episode was written by Tony Barrett and Sidney Morse, and hosted by Rear Admiral Thomas <redacted - see forum guidelines on epithets>rs. It stars Kurt Kreuger, William Schallert, Sasha Harden, Don Oreck, Sanford Talton and Norman Sturgis.

The Stranger (1946) Edward G. Robinson​

The Stranger 1946 movie. Film noir spy thriller movie. Edward G. Robinson is a U.S. crime investigator searching a small town in Connecticut for a criminal fugitive who assumed a new identity. Good blending of the crime noir/mystery thriller film genre's. Highly recommended. - Broken Trout -

WWII propaganda film. Gotta love how some of these were done.

“ PRELUDE TO WAR ” 1942 FRANK CAPRA WWII WAR DEPARTMENT FILM (FULL FILM) 51244​

“ PRELUDE TO WAR ” 1942 FRANK CAPRA WWII WAR DEPARTMENT FILM (PART 2) 27064a​

EXPEDITION! TV SHOW “THE FROZEN CONTINENT” U.S. NAVY OPERATION DEEP FREEZE II ANTARCTICA XD45605z​

Down to the Sea (1936) ANN RUTHERFORD​

Dissension erupts between two sea divers after the former childhood friends battle over the affections of the same girl, whose father controls much of Florida's sponge industry.

Reefer Madness (1936) Cult Classic | Full Movie | Subtitled​

Back
Top Bottom