MSM Coverage: SLANTED?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unca Walt

Immortal. So far...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
If the MSM gave ONE SECOND of coverage to Buy-den's real crimes, then it would be at a ratio of 17,460 times more coverage of T.rump and the umpteenth "impeachment".

Be sure to jump on this one and tout it, mod.

1686824508524.png

I went to the Republican fish fry last night and the folks were laughing at all of this. The Dums have made him into a victim and are giving him the equivalent of a 24-7 campaign add. One of the older folks there said that out of all the stupid things she has seen the Dums do over the years, this is the stupidest. What are they going to do if they convict him, put him in federal prison and he still gets elected? Yeah, I know. They'll mess with the vote count but it just seems like they are digging a deeper hole.

I went to the Republican fish fry last night and the folks were laughing at all of this. The Dums have made him into a victim and are giving him the equivalent of a 24-7 campaign add. One of the older folks there said that out of all the stupid things she has seen the Dums do over the years, this is the stupidest. What are they going to do if they convict him, put him in federal prison and he still gets elected? Yeah, I know. They'll mess with the vote count but it just seems like they are digging a deeper hole.
What if they MOAR than "mess with the vote"?

I mean, wholesale fraud, the way we've seen in some pockets...suppose it goes mainstream.

This is Dumbo-cRat Amerika. This is where propaganda and Narrative rule over and hide, facts and truth. Suppose the mediuh liars keep on babbling about how Trump is single-digit in the polls, and then, out of nowhere, Brain-Dead Joe sweeps the election?

You don't think it will happen? I didn't think a Global Malthusian event could happen, either...but it did and it's ongoing.

We are now in a despotic tyranny, more dangerous than the Kremlin. The Kremlin wasn't filled with deranged s0d0m!tes, madly working to destroy their own society.

We will never have another President elected by the people in our lifetimes. The deep state realized their mistake in 2016 and will not allow that to ever happen again. What we will have going forward is a series of puppets controlled by Intelligence Agency blackmail rings. This is why Pedo Joe was perfect. He and his crime family are so completely and hopelessly corrupt, a child could extort him.

We will never have another President elected by the people in our lifetimes. The deep state realized their mistake in 2016 and will not allow that to ever happen again. What we will have going forward is a series of puppets controlled by Intelligence Agency blackmail rings. This is why Pedo Joe was perfect. He and his crime family are so completely and hopelessly corrupt, a child could extort him.
Well, since we won't...why should we even continue this travesty of a Union?

It's not More Perfect. It's Moar Woked-Up.

They're not abiding by the Constitution, and we have no redress. Ergo, the Constitution is a dead letter.

SECEDE. Those who value freedom, are gonna have to fight to keep it, and that will include new boundaries and ENFORCED limits on government.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I kinda think that is in the works right now, bro.

Back
Top Bottom