My LCS ahs silver now

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
My LCS received several monster boxes of silver he bought from Tulving a while back and he now has four dozen 100 ounce bars and a pile of ten ouncers. some guy also came in with a shitload of 40% and 90% junk, all of it in coffee cans. When I got there he was fucking around with the cans, about fifteen of them, trying to separate the stuff out and make sure there are no base metal coins mixed in.:judge:

Silver Bay Coin and Bullion, in Melbourne Florida. He is as honest as they come. To him, silver is silver, whether it is a standing liberty or a goofball generic round that says happy birthday on it.

Back
Top Bottom