Never Do Crazy

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Goldhedge

GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
explicit discussion...

Never Do Crazy​

9m
One of the inherent weaknesses of all humans is to fall for the external, i.e. the looks of an individual and allow it to supersede other factors, even to the detriment of one's own physical and mental health but that probably should be reconsidered in lieu of a better strategy.

I lernt the hard way

it goes without saying , crazy carbon units are crazy whether male of female

1F951597-590A-4B95-8444-AFA85285472B.jpeg

Never do crazy? You might as well say, live like a Trappist monk.

I do crazy, or I did when younger. I rented. Why buy a cow when milk is sold by the glass?

Most of the females I knew, back then, are now - like me - over the hill. Forties and fifties. What they had, that drew men, is gone - what they have left, is their illusions, their cats, their job at Speedway.

When I was young, before I shed my own illusions, I was angry - that so many females would wind up falling for a preppie with a sports car and rumors of a trust account. I didn't measure up. So, later, when I STILL had an unglamorous job, but lots of money...I had no qualms in making, not proposals, but propositions.

And now I show the results of wallowing in vice. I'm old and alone...but it could be worse, with all the insanity out there, free of straitjackets.

You guys, you guys... You still haven't learned the secret, and now it is way too dang late.

The Secret You Should Have Known:

Don't do crazy; do conservative. If you can get her bra off, she knows she is going to Hell and therefore the sky is the limit.

Never do crazy? You might as well say, live like a Trappist monk.

I do crazy, or I did when younger. I rented. Why buy a cow when milk is sold by the glass?

Most of the females I knew, back then, are now - like me - over the hill. Forties and fifties. What they had, that drew men, is gone - what they have left, is their illusions, their cats, their job at Speedway.

When I was young, before I shed my own illusions, I was angry - that so many females would wind up falling for a preppie with a sports car and rumors of a trust account. I didn't measure up. So, later, when I STILL had an unglamorous job, but lots of money...I had no qualms in making, not proposals, but propositions.

And now I show the results of wallowing in vice. I'm old and alone...but it could be worse, with all the insanity out there, free of straitjackets.
Jeez Casey, that was depressing.

Can we do a thread on crazy men! Then I could join in. I have always been a crazy guy magnet. This is a two way street.
The difference is, of course, that you will fall completely in love with the beautiful, super-straight girl... marry her and live happily with her for the next 63 years.

Sure thing!

Need more wimmin here in the mix anyway....
How do we get them here? I talked to my girlfriends about my time on GIM. They think I'm weird for being here. I got a lecture about hanging out with strange men online. My smart ass friend who has to be related to Viking asked how many of the men on my website were posting from prison.

How do we get them here? I talked to my girlfriends about my time on GIM. They think I'm weird for being here. I got a lecture about hanging out with strange men online. My smart ass friend who has to be related to Viking asked how many of the men on my website were posting from prison.

That's like the Libertarian third rail. :ROFLMAO: As far as I can tell, it's impossible. There are the like 5-10% exceptions to the rule but good luck beyond that.

My smart ass friend who has to be related to Viking asked how many of the men on my website were posting from prison.
Mmmm, not so sure they allow computers (or cell phones) on the internet in prison... never been there so I'm guessing that's the case...?

I could send them some Dic Pics.
Does that ever work?

Mmmm, not so sure they allow computers (or cell phones) on the internet in prison... never been there so I'm guessing that's the case...?

Yes, you can get limited access. Not cheap, so make sure you have sufficient funds in your commissary account before scheduling time slot.

I'm 54. since 2008 I've been with four. One was 16 years younger. Another was borderline. The oldest one was the sanest and, the last one was a drunk. If you didn't get a good one by the time you were thirty, you are screwed. Unfortunately I'm not attracted to the sanest. Yeah she's older, I can get past that. It's her damned Maine accent and politics that turn me off. shallow? The drunk could have been good but, I couldn't make plans with her drinking schedule. Yeah, she's good looking, good job and never had kids. Almost perfect except for the damned beer habit. Spent five years with the borderline. That was a complete waste of time but she was hot. Married the young one, had daddy issues. It was great for about five years. Mediocre looks and, ended with her 50 lbs overweight. Lied about money. Never gave a woman so much trust. She had it all. We were both high earners. No reason to lie about money but, she did. It was never the same after that.

I don't even believe in love anymore. Sure, I'd love to find the right one but, even if I did, I don't think I could ever trust another. What good is a relationship without that most important of all things?

Last edited:
Get a dog - and find the local madam, the local cathouse, or the girl at Dunkin Donuts who'll do anything for some green paper.

I'm 54. since 2008 I've been with four. One was 16 years younger. Another was borderline. The oldest one was the sanest and, the last one was a drunk. If you didn't get a good one by the time you were thirty, you are screwed. Unfortunately I'm not attracted to the sanest. Yeah she's older, I can get past that. It's her damned Maine accent and politics that turn me off. shallow? The drunk could have been good but, I couldn't make plans with her drinking schedule. Yeah, she's good looking, good job and never had kids. Almost perfect except for the damned beer habit. Spent five years with the borderline. That was a complete waste of time but she was hot. Married the young one, had daddy issues. It was great for about five years. Mediocre looks and, ended with her 50 lbs overweight. Lied about money. Never gave a woman so much trust. She had it all. We were both high earners. No reason to lie about money but, she did. It was never the same after that.

I don't even believe in love anymore. Sure, I'd love to find the right one but, even if I did, I don't think I could ever trust another. What good is a relationship without that most important of all things?
People scoff at the personality types but INFJs are notorious for attracting disordered partners. At some point you can only have so many crazies and then you have to look inward and find out why. That can be a painful process. Relationships have gone really wrong in todays world. Online dating has made it even worse. One of my girlfriends tried that. The story's she told were horrible but entertaining. She finally turned off the app after a man tried to con money out of her. I was reading something a psychologist wrote on the subject and by his estimation only 20 percent of the dating population were mentaly healthy. His break down was 20 percent had serious personality disorders and 60 percent had mild to moderate disorders. Its a complex subject. Maybe the old fashioned match makers were right. If people get together for the wrong reasons or are not on the same page its bound to go wrong.

We made a pact we have never broken:

Never let an argument go overnight. <-- This would mean in 63 years we got to sleep pretty late some nights, but we always adhered to that one critical tenet.

Better to go to sleep after getting laid lovingly than to lay back-to-back and seething.

A very, very long time ago, I was with a young Italian girl. Smoking hot body, huge sweater puppies, and a large drinking habit. The body overshadowed the drinking habit - for a while. When I broke it off with the Italian, I came home one day to find "Pam was here" carved in my door with a knife. 😲 Apparently, she had a temper as well. No idea where she ended up. She would be in her sixties and those magnificent melons are probably bracketing her belly button about now.

Married a nymphomaniac with B cups. 41 years later, they are still right where God put them. 🤤

People scoff at the personality types but INFJs are notorious for attracting disordered partners. At some point you can only have so many crazies and then you have to look inward and find out why. That can be a painful process. Relationships have gone really wrong in todays world. Online dating has made it even worse. One of my girlfriends tried that. The story's she told were horrible but entertaining. She finally turned off the app after a man tried to con money out of her. I was reading something a psychologist wrote on the subject and by his estimation only 20 percent of the dating population were mentaly healthy. His break down was 20 percent had serious personality disorders and 60 percent had mild to moderate disorders. Its a complex subject. Maybe the old fashioned match makers were right. If people get together for the wrong reasons or are not on the same page its bound to go wrong.
I'm INTJ. Always looking for a problem to solve. The drunk called me yesterday with house problems. She is mechanically inclined for a female but, I think she was asking for help. I blew her off. That will almost certainly make her wonder why I blew her off and, lead to her seeking validation. I'll probably capitulate at some point. Always a fool for trouble.

I'm INTJ. Always looking for a problem to solve. The drunk called me yesterday with house problems. She is mechanically inclined for a female but, I think she was asking for help. I blew her off. That will almost certainly make her wonder why I blew her off and, lead to her seeking validation. I'll probably capitulate at some point. Always a fool for trouble.
The INTJ need to fix will wear you out. I have a few years on you and am finally done fixing others. I figure I have enough of my own fixing I need to do to keep me busy. Personally I have found revisiting former relationships doesn't work out so well either. There is a reason they are former. :ROFLMAO:

Better yet, ask "what am I getting out of helping her?"

Better yet, ask "what am I getting out of helping her?"
INTJ personality types don't generally ask what they will get out of the situation. Being appreciated is nice but not essential. Its just what we do and how we are made. What I do ask myself these days is this. Is it in this persons best interest that I fix this? Was I even asked to fix this? Most of all could this energy be better used fixing myself. It puts a different perspective on things.

INTJ personality types don't generally ask what they will get out of the situation.
Which is why I posed the question. They may never ask, but there's 'something' they're getting out of it.

It's human nature. Either it's recognition, an 'attaboy', savior complex, what ever. People don't just 'do stuff' for no reason.

My one rule is 'Keep moving forward. Never go back... for any reason.'

The INTJ need to fix will wear you out. I have a few years on you and am finally done fixing others. I figure I have enough of my own fixing I need to do to keep me busy. Personally I have found revisiting former relationships doesn't work out so well either. There is a reason they are former. :ROFLMAO:

I'm pretty sure my wife things the INTJ in me and needing to fix things is wearing her out.

Which is why I posed the question. They may never ask, but there's 'something' they're getting out of it.

It's human nature. Either it's recognition, an 'attaboy', savior complex, what ever. People don't just 'do stuff' for no reason.

My one rule is 'Keep moving forward. Never go back... for any reason.'
With respect, I gotta disagree.

Humans have an innate drive (some more than others) for self-actualization. <-- This trait can be observed in a huge gamut of examples: Rock climbers and violinists and everything in between: They will practice for the sake of wanting to DO it -- and do it well.

The rush of achieving a private goal is enormous. There is a "something" they get out of it.

In my case, a lady wrote to me to tell me she cried in five different places while reading my novel, The Cadet. Three times for happy, twice for sad. To get that note was worth all the work.

Like we useta say: There it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom