Never Do Crazy

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The weird thing is she loves to listen to Podcast's about the Sister Wives... :unsure: :oops: Not even sure what the deal is there.
Perhaps just stop trying to fix stuff for her. Have you ever tried it? I have recently freed myself from the need to help. Its quite amazing. It changes the dynamics of relationships too. So your wife likes Sister Wives. Most women are so tired from work, kids and house an extra wife could hold some appeal.

Which is why I posed the question. They may never ask, but there's 'something' they're getting out of it.

It's human nature. Either it's recognition, an 'attaboy', savior complex, what ever. People don't just 'do stuff' for no reason.

My one rule is 'Keep moving forward. Never go back... for any reason.'
Im not sure. That's more self analyzing than I care to do. I'm fairly sure its not recognition as some people with this trait truly detest being noticed. I think it might be more of a practical thing. Its like there is a problem and the answer is so obvious so it just makes sense to try and fix it.

Its all fun and games till both wives start bitching at the same time. 😂
Ever read Huckleberry Finn? There's a scene there, with Huck and the runaway slave Jim, on their raft, drifting down the river, talking about history. Jim is not convinced that the Old Testament Kings were wise men. Solomon, he says? With his harem of 700 wives.

"Dey say he the wisest man evah," says Jim. "Ah doan believe it. What kind of wise man would want all those wives, all dat racket? If I be rich like a king and wise like Solomon, I wouldn't have doze wives - I'd build me a boiler fac'try, and then, when I wanted some peace and quiet, I could shut the boiler-fac'try DOWN."

Perhaps just stop trying to fix stuff for her. Have you ever tried it? I have recently freed myself from the need to help. Its quite amazing. It changes the dynamics of relationships too. So your wife likes Sister Wives. Most women are so tired from work, kids and house an extra wife could hold some appeal.

This whole jab thing is so going to mess up society all kinds of things could become necessary / normal. Demographics will be so out of whack that it's impossible to predict. If anything, I think it will skew however, to more surviving and capable of reproducing men than women. Workers will also be in big demand so maybe you will have additional live/married partners to take care of the kids.

I don't know they seem to rail on Cody (the guy) all the time. I don't know how anyone could handle having more than one wife and trying to support all of the family? Not sure about that.

This whole jab thing is so going to mess up society all kinds of things could become necessary / normal. Demographics will be so out of whack that it's impossible to predict. If anything, I think it will skew however, to more surviving and capable of reproducing men than women. Workers will also be in big demand so maybe you will have additional live/married partners to take care of the kids.

I don't know they seem to rail on Cody (the guy) all the time. I don't know how anyone could handle having more than one wife and trying to support all of the family? Not sure about that.

One demographic that is going to skew things in the future (It's already being reported here and there now) is that society is turning out more beta males than ever before. Women are going to have a harder and harder time finding a non-beta to marry and mate with.

One demographic that is going to skew things in the future (It's already being reported here and there now) is that society is turning out more beta males than ever before. Women are going to have a harder and harder time finding a non-beta to marry and mate with.
THEY...are going to DIE.

Getting food, starting in a few years, is going to be a blood-sport. A gelding, or one chemically castrated, won't have the drive.

There is a reason testosterone promotes aggression. Only that mindset can have you charge a bear, or run all day trying to bring down a deer, or sit in the hot sun for hours, tending trot lines on the river.

The Low-T boys...will be looking for a big bottle of booze, to get drunk enough to jump off a ledge somewhere.

The Jab Thing...the Woke Thing...the Black-Pill thing. The MGTOW thing.

There's going to be a LOT of hatred between men and women. On TOP of the sterilization of the surviving Jabbed. On TOP of economic and societal collapse. There will not be a lot of tenderness towards POSSLQ (as the Census used to call them).

And if I were young enough to be entertaining thoughts of biology and reproduction...and found some stray young woman...and discovered ear gauges and a tramp stamp tatted on the small of the back...no. I know what you are because I know what you were. Get thee hence.

I wonder if things will break out, along the way of frontier mining towns in the American West. That is, those wombyns who were smart enough to recognize, after the collapse, that Feminism was a lie concocted to disrupt society...they'll use what they have for immediate trade.

That's right. Brothels. While we're hunting, fishing and pulling a wooden moldboard plough, they can be keeping the brothel nice for evening customers.

With time and a new generation, it will work out to normal human relationships. But for those of us from the Fourth Turning...no more, no more.

There is no way Cody takes care of all those kids and households unless the TV show has been paying for it. I think society and family structure was destroyed long before covid came along. Maybe with what's coming multigenerational living will become the norm so children have someone with them. Its worked in the past.

The Jab Thing...the Woke Thing...the Black-Pill thing. The MGTOW thing.

There's going to be a LOT of hatred between men and women. On TOP of the sterilization of the surviving Jabbed. On TOP of economic and societal collapse. There will not be a lot of tenderness towards POSSLQ (as the Census used to call them).

And if I were young enough to be entertaining thoughts of biology and reproduction...and found some stray young woman...and discovered ear gauges and a tramp stamp tatted on the small of the back...no. I know what you are because I know what you were. Get thee hence.

I wonder if things will break out, along the way of frontier mining towns in the American West. That is, those wombyns who were smart enough to recognize, after the collapse, that Feminism was a lie concocted to disrupt society...they'll use what they have for immediate trade.

That's right. Brothels. While we're hunting, fishing and pulling a wooden moldboard plough, they can be keeping the brothel nice for evening customers.

With time and a new generation, it will work out to normal human relationships. But for those of us from the Fourth Turning...no more, no more.
Good grief.... some of the stuff you come up with. :oops:

Good grief.... some of the stuff you come up with. :oops:
It is one of the reasons I keep tellin' the summon-a-bench to write (really write). He is in a negative spiral, reinforced by his erudition.

If he used that creative erudition to write a productive, interesting, informative "Just Passin' Through" (his old handle 20 years ago) novel, it would be really great. I mean really great.

You listenin', JPT/CJ?

He's absolutely correct about the "that Feminism was a lie concocted to disrupt society..."

That is exactly what it was intended to do, exactly like the BLM BS for the racial side of the equation.
I'm not disputing that. Feminism has turned into a nightmare for many women. They have now earned the right to work a full time job that hardly pays the bills. Then they come home to another full time job of taking care of a family. Kids are running wild because both parents are exhausted. Feminism was suppose to be about giving women choices and yet it has had the opposite effect. Now because households are locked into two incomes choices are gone. Add to this mess that women are having to compete with transgender men in sports and beauty pageants now. On the other end of the spectrum women should have always had equal pay on a job. All through history many women have had to support themselves. Not all women are build for marriage or children and many were meant for brilliant careers that have contributed to society. It all a mess. Still it all boils down to choice. Do we let love or hate rule us? Division has always been the goal of the dark ones running this show. Every time we stereotype and hate another group of people they win.

Feminism and racism is stereotyping, in order to foster hatred and division among classes of people.

The concept that one elevates themselves, as a class of society, because of the set of organs you possess, or the color of your skin, again fosters hatred and division.

Divide and conquer. The classic dualism of the devil.

Last edited:
I somehow ran across this.

CrAzY or,....?

I have no idea what she is doing, but the vid is short and, well, kinda bizarre and seemed like a good visual for the title of this thread.

5 Thing I Wish My New Bride Had Understood About Me​

15m

5 Things I Wish I Had Known About My Husband As A New Bride​

16m

5 Things I Wish My Husband Had Understood About Me As A New Bride​

10m

Back
Top Bottom