Nice recovery today

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
I see that silver has made a nice recovery from this mornings drive by shooting. Silver got absolutely kicked in the nuts over about a four minute period this morning for 40 cents or so, then dribbled higher all day.

Wow! Silver is really neurotic these last few days. Well, it's ......more neurotic than usual these past few days. Big hammer in london, then a climb back uphill in New York. Kind of weird, but I like it. If we keep building on this base, maybe we can lift it even higher.

It's not just silver this is happening to. I have a rather huge holding in AGNC and for something that normally just lies there (and pays nice divvies) the action over the last few days has been nothing but insane. Had I had more guts this AM - wow.
Screenshot-9.jpg

Point being - it pays to keep perspective and not just concentrate a single thing. Whatever wackiness is not limited to PM's only just now.

Looks like Bernanke is testifying before the Senate. I'm guessing the market is jumping based upon something he said.

well.. we are nearing an important pivot in the short term.. A close over 34.41 we should target 37 in short order.. otherwise, i think we head back to 31 over the next 2 weeks.

Wow, I looked at that silver chart here and saw what happened about 1:30 PM. A nice little flash crash of some 70 cents, then they brought it right back up.

It's magic!

I believe that is a glitch in the kitco chart. I don't see the same downspike in charts from other sources.

Back
Top Bottom