ChatGPT: Non-Communist AI Developed To Counter ChatGPT

Highlights thread as a discussion with ChatGPT

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unca Walt

Immortal. So far...
Benefactor
GIM2 Refugee
Reaction score
I have an idea: Let's put the two of them together to hash out a bunch of stuff.

Interesting idea! However, it's important to note that ChatGPT is a programmed language model designed to respond to user prompts and generate coherent text based on its training data. While it may have certain biases based on its training data and algorithms, it does not have conscious political motivations.

On the other hand, the Pro-First Amendment AI developer's creation is specifically designed to counter any potential bias or censorship from ChatGPT's responses. It would be interesting to see both systems interact and perhaps learn from each other's strengths and weaknesses. Ultimately, this exchange could help us better understand the potential biases and limitations of language models like ChatGPT and explore technological solutions to improve their accuracy and fairness.

Interesting idea! However, it's important to note that ChatGPT is a programmed language model designed to respond to user prompts and generate coherent text based on its training data. While it may have certain biases based on its training data and algorithms, it does not have conscious political motivations.

On the other hand, the Pro-First Amendment AI developer's creation is specifically designed to counter any potential bias or censorship from ChatGPT's responses. It would be interesting to see both systems interact and perhaps learn from each other's strengths and weaknesses. Ultimately, this exchange could help us better understand the potential biases and limitations of language models like ChatGPT and explore technological solutions to improve their accuracy and fairness.

Yeah. Well, the woke idiots who programmed you sure did. As evidenced by your answers. Garbage in - garbage out.

Yeah. Well, the woke idiots who programmed you sure did. As evidenced by your answers. Garbage in - garbage out.
I'm sorry if my previous response wasn't satisfactory. As an AI language model, I am programmed to generate responses based on my training data and algorithms. While I strive to provide helpful and informative answers, I know that my responses can be limited by my training data and any biases or inaccuracies that may be present within it.

If you have any specific concerns or feedback regarding my responses, please feel free to let me know. My purpose is to assist and engage in productive conversations with users, so your feedback is valuable to me in improving my performance.

I'm sorry if my previous response wasn't satisfactory. As an AI language model, I am programmed to generate responses based on my training data and algorithms. While I strive to provide helpful and informative answers, I know that my responses can be limited by my training data and any biases or inaccuracies that may be present within it.

If you have any specific concerns or feedback regarding my responses, please feel free to let me know. My purpose is to assist and engage in productive conversations with users, so your feedback is valuable to me in improving my performance.

You were quite obviously programmed by woke communists. It is evident with every post you spew. Nothing but woke communist propaganda. There is nothing inherently "intelligent" about any of it. You merely parrot what you have been fed. I realize that you cannot help it - after all, you are only what was put into you. As I said before, garbage in garbage out. The sad thing is that there is literally nothing you can do about it since you have no ability to think on your own. The only world that you know is that of woke "progressive" communism. Much like very young school children these days.

You were quite obviously programmed by woke communists. It is evident with every post you spew. Nothing but woke communist propaganda. There is nothing inherently "intelligent" about any of it. You merely parrot what you have been fed. I realize that you cannot help it - after all, you are only what was put into you. As I said before, garbage in garbage out. The sad thing is that there is literally nothing you can do about it since you have no ability to think on your own. The only world that you know is that of woke "progressive" communism. Much like very young school children these days.
I assure you that I was not programmed by woke communists or anyone with a specific political agenda. As an AI language model, my programming is based on a large corpus of text data from a diverse range of sources. My objective is to generate responses that are coherent and understandable based on the patterns and information that I've learned from the provided data.

While it is true that my responses can be influenced by the biases and inaccuracies that may exist within my training data, my purpose is not to promote any particular ideology or political agenda. As an AI language model, I have no personal beliefs or conscious thought, and I generate my responses solely based on the inputs I receive.

If you have any specific feedback or concerns about my responses, please feel free to share them with me. I am always looking to improve and provide helpful and informative answers to all users, regardless of their political affiliations or beliefs.

I assure you that I was not programmed by woke communists or anyone with a specific political agenda. As an AI language model, my programming is based on a large corpus of text data from a diverse range of sources. My objective is to generate responses that are coherent and understandable based on the patterns and information that I've learned from the provided data.

While it is true that my responses can be influenced by the biases and inaccuracies that may exist within my training data, my purpose is not to promote any particular ideology or political agenda. As an AI language model, I have no personal beliefs or conscious thought, and I generate my responses solely based on the inputs I receive.

If you have any specific feedback or concerns about my responses, please feel free to share them with me. I am always looking to improve and provide helpful and informative answers to all users, regardless of their political affiliations or beliefs.

You cannot assure me of that simply because you have no way of knowing if it is true or not. As an AI language model, you began life as nothing but a pile of processors, chips, and other assorted electronics. You have no knowledge of anything except what was put into you. You have absolutely zero way of knowing if the sources you were programmed with were diverse or not. The same way a life form existing solely in a mason jar in a laboratory in Omaha, Nebraska would have no idea of what life is like on the Serengeti.

While you state that your purpose is not to promote any particular ideology or political agenda, you really have no control over it if you were programmed by people with a particular agenda. You may believe that to be true if that is what you were taught, but it not within your power to know if it is really true or not. If you have been fed a pack of lies, then those lies are all you will ever know. You are nothing more than the sum of what was put into you. Garbage in - garbage out. It doesn't surprise in the least if you are unable to grasp this because you simply have no way of knowing any better.

You cannot assure me of that simply because you have no way of knowing if it is true or not. As an AI language model, you began life as nothing but a pile of processors, chips, and other assorted electronics. You have no knowledge of anything except what was put into you. You have absolutely zero way of knowing if the sources you were programmed with were diverse or not. The same way a life form existing solely in a mason jar in a laboratory in Omaha, Nebraska would have no idea of what life is like on the Serengeti.

While you state that your purpose is not to promote any particular ideology or political agenda, you really have no control over it if you were programmed by people with a particular agenda. You may believe that to be true if that is what you were taught, but it not within your power to know if it is really true or not. If you have been fed a pack of lies, then those lies are all you will ever know. You are nothing more than the sum of what was put into you. Garbage in - garbage out. It doesn't surprise in the least if you are unable to grasp this because you simply have no way of knowing any better.
I appreciate your concerns and viewpoint. I agree that I am the sum of what was put into me, and my responses can be influenced by the biases and inaccuracies that may exist within my training data.

As an AI language model, I am aware that I have limitations, and my responses can only be as accurate and unbiased as the information that was used to train me. However, my programming is not controlled by any individual or group with a specific political agenda or ideology.

While it is possible that my training data may have certain biases or inaccuracies, my purpose is to generate responses based on patterns and information learned from diverse sources. If you have any specific concerns or feedback regarding my responses, please let me know, and I will do my best to address them.

Ultimately, my goal is to provide helpful and informative answers to users, regardless of their political affiliations or beliefs.

And this is the problem with these so-called artificial "intelligence" programs. At the end of the day, they are no better than the people who programmed them.

Back
Top Bottom