Nothing. A thread about nothing

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Penn

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score
Hello. I have nothing to post.

So hence this tread- on nothing.

Enjoy!!

(Joni Mitchell - Zen meaning)
I like to believe this song was about her kicking her heroin habit - nothing CAN be done.

Last edited:
Are you mad? Do you know what you have done!?!

:pffftt:

:rotflmbo:

I'll see your Rush and raise you another - don't even have to change suit!
The Windfall (Everything for nothing)

I don't know how to post a video, but if I did I would post:
"Money for Nothing" by The Dire Straits.

find the thing you want to post here and copy the link ( ctrl +c ) from the address bar
then post it into your comment here ( ctrl +v ) and Bugs magic will do the rest

even i can do it (-:

Last edited:
You be kicking, rb...I wanted to find some Yes to top it off, but that band is so doggone positive, the only thing I found was "5% for nothing". A joke most don't get. Ahh, I give up, .

Rough week- I am broke. Very broke. But the house did not collapse or burn down and I still have my cat!

Rough week- I am broke. Very broke. But the house did not collapse or burn down and I still have my cat!

In my line of work I have to deal with folks who are living on the edge a lot. If they can afford cigarettes, alcohol, junk food, cable and internet, they ain't broke.

They are just bad money managers making poor choices.

This is pretty recent with me tho. The past few months.

and there we were having a laugh about nothing :flushed:

They control us by making us transact using their means of exchange
So you could celebrate their loss of control of you Penn

Hope things change for you

( oh dear, a 'hopey changey' thought there .... )

Back
Top Bottom