NWO monetary system?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Golsil

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
what's this I hear that China and Russia are trying to set up a new monetary system thereby proving the theory "The Death Of Money, Author James Rickards", that will signal an end to the present system of the International form of legal tender. James Rickards indicates this in his book on "Currency Wars". Should this happen, money as we know it, will be of no value. As I have asked earlier today... Is now a good time to take our money and throw it into the purchasing of Gold and Silver. What is your view on this?

Last edited:
Who really knows? I think the best bet is be prepared on as many fronts as possible.

I've never had a problem converting my PM's to cash if I need cash. I've never had my PM's close their doors to me. If cash became worthless, more than likely PM's still have value. If my PM's became worthless more than likely paper money is also worthless. I'll keep as much as I can in PM's.

PMBug.. I did read the lst item which you referenced. As for that, I believe that when one sees smoke, fire usually follows. And as for Murphy's Law, anything that can happen..will happen. And this certainly can happen. And why not? In time, everything changes, whether it be for the good, or for the bad. It all depends who is calling the shots. Like for instance, we now have Mrs. Clinton who has the President's chair in her sights. What I'm speaking of now, is what I referred to earlier in one of my comments. A complete new monetary system, maybe in the works. Someone said because of the stupidity of the people, this scheme just may go through. Is apathy presently the rule of the day? Just asking.

... A complete new monetary system, maybe in the works. Someone said because of the stupidity of the people, this scheme just may go through. Is apathy presently the rule of the day? Just asking.

This is what I fear. I have tried to educate some of the oblivious masses (in other corners of the internet) and it's really hard to say how many are listening or care. Certainly, here in the USA there is some awakening to the issues thanks to Ron Paul's presidential campaigns (where he often talked about monetary issues).

That said, I think when the G20 greenlights the NWO plan, there isn't going to be anyone rising up to stop them. The political class is already owned by the bankers. Maybe I'm wrong. Who knows? I just keep stacking.

I add to my contention by saying.... we haven't seen or heard the worst yet, referring to the aspect of what may or will happen within the next 2 years. I still refuse to accept that all's well and that nothing is happening presently. By 2017, I'll still be here but at that time will know then what I don't know now. Enough said.

I guess, we can beat the hell out of this, trying to figure what's going to happen forthwith. And having said that, due to the freedom of speech, we can all make our observations and be of the opinion that they are somewhat reasonable and correct.

Last edited:
I add to my contention by saying.... we haven't seen or heard the worst yet, referring to the aspect of what may or will happen within the next 2 years. I still refuse to accept that all's well and that nothing is happening presently. By 2017, I'll still be here but at that time will know then what I don't know now. Enough said.

Ive been saying this since 2007, so my two year look ahead was always negative ......

It can get quite gloomy and isolating.
I went through the 'bunker phase' and assembled lots of food, fuel and generators.
The fuel is nearly gone
the chicken refuse to eat the remaining stored food
the generators have been given away or are still broken.
The bunker remains as a 'retreat' rather than a bugout.

Now its more about community building and resilience and an acceptance that survival at any price is not the way.

How do you like those apples... The Federal Reserve can't wait to start raising interest rates, as confirmed by the Fed again recently.

Once more I will ask.. Will gold bottom out at $900.00 an oz.? I guess many are of the opinion that wont happen. For the present, I guess the simple approach would be, let's wait and see.

They keep saying they will raise rates, and they probably will try, but I don't know that conditions are going to allow them to do so significantly. We are going to see QE until we get a paradigm shift.

U.S. and U.K. GDP slowed very sharply in first quarter of 2015. Latest data confirms the rapid slowdown despite stock markets booming in the UK, U.S. and globally.

This highlights the major disconnect between the real economy and a financial sector intoxicated by easy money.

U.S. GDP figures fell sharply from last quarter when the economy grew at 2.2%. GDP for the first three months of this year fell to 0.2% with some analysts suggesting the real figure should be in negative territory.

The news of a slowing U.S. economy had a negative impact on sentiment in the export dependent Asian economies and indeed on vulnerable EU economies.

MSCI’s broadest index of Asia-Pacific shares outside Japan fell 1.1 percent with South Korean, Australian, Chinese and Hong Kong shares suffering losses as did European indices.

The abysmal U.S. GDP figure was buoyed by the biggest inventory build in history. GDP grew by $6.3 billion in Q1 2015 whereas unsold inventories increased by a phenomenal $121.9 billion.

The impact of poor weather on Q1 activity has been greatly exaggerated. It appears that the strength of the USD was more important as exports dropped more than 7 percent.

Investment rose 2% driven by inventories and residential investment, the latter up 1.3 percent. Non-residential investment, however, dropped 3.4 percent.

If inventories had remained flat U.S. GDP would have come in at below -2 percent. A massive buildup in private sector inventories added 0.74 percent to the GDP number. Companies kept on stockpiling wares, as the consumption of goods only added 0.05 to GDP. The rest went to inventories, and will eventually have to be sold which is a negative for GDP.

Why does the selling of inventories actually subtract from GDP? The product has already been produced, and if it’s sold, it takes away consumption from products which may have been produced instead. Also, it can only be counted once as a positive, not twice.

Cycles in inventory buildup are normal, but just over the last three years, the United States has racked up $1.1 trillion in inventories, or 6.2 percent of GDP. If the other parts of the economy don’t pick up the slack, the destocking process is likely to be very painful indeed.

However the inventories scenario plays out it is clear that the “recovery” which has not been felt by the “man in the street” and the real economy is now once again on the ropes.

The statement of the Fed’s FOMC meeting which concluded yesterday was notable in that the heretofore panglossian narrative has shifted with acknowledgement that the U.S. labour market is not as robust as previously believed.

Reuter’s quote a Rabobank note to it’s clients,

“All in all, the FOMC statement gave a balanced assessment of the current economic slowdown and the Committee remains very much in a data-dependent mode. However, the balanced and cautious tone in the statement is a far cry from the optimism and (over) confidence that we have seen in previous statements.”

It would appear that the much anticipated hike in interest rates will not occur in June.

As Bloomberg reports,

“Traders have set back bets for when U.S. policy makers will raise borrowing costs as officials such as Atlanta Fed President Dennis Lockhart and Fed Bank of Boston President Eric Rosengren said this month policy should stay accommodative.”

More: http://www.goldcore.com/us/gold-blog/u-s-and-uk-gdp-fall-heralds-recession-zirp-to-continue/

Well, this certainly is a wait and see situation. So, in my case and without any further investing, I will wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom