On sale?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

ancona

Praying Mantis
Reaction score
Well, silver got throat punched this morning, and the downward pressure is back in full swing. Someone needed to dump a lot of paper and they needed it now. Liquidity concerns or whatever, this was big time. Same with gold.:judge:

Still not sure if oil is going to ever figure out what it is going to do. When I first looked at it today it was down around $2, then later on it was up a buck. So many things going on that make it want to do either one making it very tricky. Trouble in the middle east, drillers slowing down, refinery strikes all making it want to go up, but still not that much demand going along with a high supply, then the people causing trouble are trying to sell as much oil as they can so they can keep making trouble helping it stay low. I get a headache trying to keep up with it all some days.

I'm just glad I went ahead stuck with buying mostly silver the other week. I was thinking about buying mostly gold, but only got a couple fractionals. If it gets under 1200, maybe I'll get some more, but I'm going to keep slowly dipping the toe on the gold. Silver is about where it was when I bought a bunch the other week, so not really too busted up about that. If you feel too upset, maybe talk to the wife about going 50 shades of gray and take out a bit of your frustration there.
whip.gif

I have not bought any in a long time. It just is not in the budget.

Today silver got a head fall. But in the past 2 weeks it was praised more than gold and was expected to rise above further, previous week the growth in gold was 4.2% and that of silver was 9.3% so it is assumed to be back in position by the end of week

Back
Top Bottom