Palladium inches toward $900

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

Now that our daughter is safely married off (and on honeymoon)*, I have finally had the chance to look at the financial world again.

I note only one change: Pd has been going up.

I have no idea why.

* I had my camera locked away, so the best pictures are on Facebook, ugh...

Congrats on your daughter's wedding. Is she honeymooning in Greece by any chance? (ducks and runs for cover)

Hey..... your day of freedom may soon be at an end DoChenRollerBearing. Get moving with your aspirations quickly as possible. In the meanwhile, think about grand children. They have a way of unexpectedly arriving that will surprise both the parents and others. And congratulations, and best wishes for the coming years.

¡Thanks for the nice comments!

She is now in Buenos Aires with her husband doing honeymoon stuff (which in this case would also include fine steak and fine wine).

In the past few days we lost our daughter (to a young man). We lost the apartment we were renting here in Lima (two weeks). Yesterday I lost my wife (she, her sister and a friend) went to Cuzco and Machu Picchu. No women, and I am now at my in-laws (fine people, whew!). But I have free time, and I went and bought an "Una Libra" gold coin roughly the size of a British Sovereign. If I can get a good picture (big if), I´ll post it or send a link.

YES re grandchildren... As Brother FOFOA sometimes reminds us, the wealthy families of Europe bought and held their gold intergenerationally...

"We can walk in the footsteps of Giants" (an approximate quotation from one of FOFOA´s pregenitors (¿word?)), smile,,,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom