Paris Attack, We are all France Now

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

DoChenRollingBearing

Yellow Jacket
Reaction score

France, all things considered, has always been a friend of the US. The jihadist attack is one more in a long series of nasty attacks on our way of life. For me this cowardly attack by apparent Musloids shows that all us in the Western civilized world will not be safe until we somehow "convince" the Muslim world that attacks by jihadists do not & will not accomplish their goals...

Perhaps the next President of France will be Presidente Marine Le Pen. I read a couple of years ago that Europeans will eventually tire of their Muslims monkeying around there and are more likely than we (US) are to elect a government that will resolve the issue (start kicking out the bad ones).

It would not hurt the USA to take careful note. All illegal immigrants with criminal records should be expelled. And despite my Libertarian leanings, if I were running .gov, yeah, I would probably be keeping a close eye on the mosques, especially with the radical imams (or whoever the hell they are).

And OUT with MS-13 gangs/terrorists while we're at it.

Last edited:
The bigger question, why didn't it happen sooner?

The smart thing to do would be to be very careful about letting people back into your country who have been to Syria recently. But then again, it would be smart to be very careful about letting people back into your country who have been to West Africa recently too...

France has had an ongoing and growing problem with their Muslim population. IIRC, they have the highest percentage of Muslim residents in Europe. .... FWIW:

Islam is the second-most widely practiced religion in France behind Roman Catholicism by number of worshippers. With an estimated total of 5 to 10 percent of the national population, France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe (European Turkey and European Russia each have higher Muslim populations).[1][2] The majority of Muslims in France belong to the Sunni denomination.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_France

Back
Top Bottom