Peter Schiff's Gold Company

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Socki

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
I recently purchased for precious metals. So as I’m sure everybody else does, I go online to check out the best prices. And I’ve purchased from Kitco, APMEX, Southern Coins and Precious Metals, Gainesville Coins and a whole host of others. But I had not found a company that I would want to constantly do business with. But then I was saw Peter Schiff on TV talking about precious metals and then I remembered doesn’t he have a precious metals company? He does, Euro Pacific Precious Metals. Now I don’t know about you guys but I love Peter Schiff. His radio show is great, his newsletters are great (Gold Report and Global Investor) and most of all he is a die-hard Ron Paul supporter. He actually was Ron’s economic advisor on the 2008 Presidential campaign.

So I decided to check out his company’s website (www.europacmetals.com). They do not have pricing on the website, no biggie, so I decided to give the office a call. And boy was I blown away! Everybody in there is just like me! Its small company but every senior broker in there is a libertarian who is a student of the Austrian school of economics like Ron Paul, Murray Rothbard and Peter Schiff. The senior brokers are not your average salesmen. Everybody is extremely knowledge about the markets, the current state in Washington, and of course precious metals. The website says the minimum order per transaction is $10,000 but that is not true. Many of the senior brokers are extremely flexible and they would be willing to do about 3-5 K per order. But not only does the company provide excellent customer service, they have among the lowest prices in the industry! They blew APMEX prices of the water! And they can match and constantly beat all of their competitors’ prices.

I ordered 110 silver maples and the payment process could not have been any simpler. You could send a bank wire, mail a check to their NYC office and go to your local Chase bank branch and simply deposit the check there. And they are more than happy to give their expert recommendations or simply just have a conversation about politics or the economy. I cannot recommend this company more highly, I finally found my company!

Last edited:
welcome, socki! thanks for info, I am sure regulars here are aware of europac metals, but maybe some new soul will lern something new. Although it all reads very much like an advertising to me...

thats because I could not recommend this company more highly lol.

Back
Top Bottom