Please Help Me Understand BitCoins

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a community supported watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more.

Register a free account to join the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including access to market data/charts and additional members only rooms (including one for trade/barter with the community).

shamefulprincess

Fly on the Wall
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Nice forum. I am actually looking for some help understanding BitCoins.

If anyone has any advice or suggested reading for a novice such as myself it would be greatly appreciated! Where do you buy them? Where do you keep them? How much is a BitCoin worth? Are they safe to buy/use? I would love to have a better understanding of the whole BitCoin scene so I can share my new found understanding with my friends at nodepositforum.com. I get asked questions about BitCoins all the time and have to tell them I don't understand how they work enough to answer. Help?

Thanks in advance!
 
I don't like paper fiat currency, which I can actually hold in my hand, and use most anywhere. Using an electronic currency that I can't even hold, or readily use most places is of even less interest to me. The whole reason I found this forum was cause I would like to see a return to real real money made of silver and gold, or at a bare minimum being backed by those metals once again.
 
Back
Top Bottom