PMBug swag

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
I added a Cafepress store with all kinds of things branded with the site's gold bug logo. You can use the Swag link in the main menu (top of page on PC, bottom of menu on mobile) to open the store. Here's a direct link though:

Cafepress actually offers a lot more merchandise than what I included in the store. If you are interested in having an item with the pmbug logo that you don't see in the store, send me a private message and let me know. I'll see if I can find it in their catalogue and add it to the store.

I have used Cafepress before (selling merch for a different website) though it's been a few years. I remember the quality of the clothing was quite good. They do have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so if do buy something and you aren't happy with it, they should take it back with no fuss.

Was happy to see this. Subscribe to somewhere around 15 hundred websites, forums, youtube channels, etc.
90% have merch, ads, etc. Gotta keep the lights on.

Each sale earns pmbug.com a very small commission to help defray operating costs. This is mostly for branding and helping to spread the word. The merchandise just has the logo without any direct advertisement, so hopefully the logo stands out and is a conversation starter.

yes-gif-2.gif

Back
Top Bottom