Important PMBug's moderation team

Thread contains important information that may impact how you use the forum

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

pmbug

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
United-States
You can find a list of PMBug's moderator team in the Member's page under staff. Here's a direct link:

I've invited @Goldhedge and @searcher to join the team with @BigJim and myself. These brave heros have volunteered to work for free and endure many headaches to keep the party going for everyone. It's usually a largely thankless job, but I'm thanking them now. Thank you folk for volunteering to help out.

Thanks Zed! Appreciate the sentiment... I hope to rise to expectations.

good one winston :) had to look that up

not my bold

Kol Nidre, (Aramaic: “All Vows”), a prayer sung in Jewish synagogues at the beginning of the service on the eve of Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement). The name, derived from the opening words, also designates the melody to which the prayer is traditionally chanted.

Back
Top Bottom