- Messages
- 6,271
- Reaction score
- 6,406
- Points
- 308
Especially when you consider that they are the ones who wanted higher gas prices.
The Dems/socialists have been pushing carbon taxes for decades now, and the whole point of carbon taxes is to make gas, oil, and coal so expensive that people want to switch to using more solar and wind generated power.
The idiots (anyone buying into the Global warming hoax) used to want higher gas prices, but now that they have higher prices, they are complaining about it.
What a buncha f'ing hypocrites they be.
I have to think that the global warming hoax has run its course. I mean, you can't very well try to frighten humanity into taking the bus because the earth is getting hotter and, at the same time, start building hundreds of huge computing centers. I mean you can, but only people who vote for democrats are going to be stupid enough to not see the hypocrisy.
I notice that even the angry, snarling, autistic Eurotrash girl has moved onto to greener pastures. Now she's shilling for palestinians or something. Pretty soon, she'll be on television snarling for ShamWow commercials.