Political Joke Thread-Cartoons-Memes

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a community supported watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more.

Register a free account to join the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including access to market data/charts and additional members only rooms (including one for trade/barter with the community).




I have to think that the global warming hoax has run its course. I mean, you can't very well try to frighten humanity into taking the bus because the earth is getting hotter and, at the same time, start building hundreds of huge computing centers. I mean you can, but only people who vote for democrats are going to be stupid enough to not see the hypocrisy.

I notice that even the angry, snarling, autistic Eurotrash girl has moved onto to greener pastures. Now she's shilling for palestinians or something. Pretty soon, she'll be on television snarling for ShamWow commercials.
 
I notice that even the angry, snarling, autistic Eurotrash girl has moved onto to greener pastures. Now she's shilling for palestinians or something. Pretty soon, she'll be on television snarling for ShamWow commercials.
As she gets closer to her use-by date, she's gonna find less acceptance and welcome.

A bitchy girl can be kinda cute, to some people. A bitchy plain woman with various mental issues, not so much.

I expect she'll nest down with some noble Person-Of-Color, and presently be reduced to compost.

No loss. Zorro Fox Gibbon.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…