Political Joke Thread-Cartoons-Memes

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

From the You-Have-To-Be-Kidding department...

[Forwarded from Disclose.tv]
1664836621538.png
Satanic Temple goes after abortion bans
Breaking news from around the world.

JUST IN - Satanic Temple files lawsuits in US federal court after abortion bans, arguing they "violate the religious rights."

‘Having more money doesn’t make you happier. I have 50 million dollars, but I’m just as happy as when I had 48 million.’ Arnold Schwarzenegger. (1947- ).

From the You-Have-To-Be-Kidding department...

[Forwarded from Disclose.tv]
View attachment 417
Satanic Temple goes after abortion bans
Breaking news from around the world.

JUST IN - Satanic Temple files lawsuits in US federal court after abortion bans, arguing they "violate the religious rights."

The democrats do treat abortion as their main sacrament.

Last edited:
MO4I1UU.jpg

photo_2022-10-05_10-12-08.jpg

[Forwarded from Patri0tsareinContr0l ]

These articles were published a day apart, about the same company, written by the same journalist.

The New York Times may just be the biggest laughingstock in all of Fake News.

Back
Top Bottom