Political Joke Thread-Cartoons-Memes

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

^^^ Two in a row... I was going to pick a reaction emoji, but could not find the WTF? icon.

What ever happened to his trials? All news seems to have died for now?

Who knows? I'm certainly not paying attention to them. They will go down as a very bad point in American history. Even the dumbest person out there on the street can see exactly what they are. And the interviews I've seen are proving that out. The more sham charges they throw at him, the more popular he gets with blacks and other minorities. They see it for what it is. The democrats are trying to "save democracy" by using lawfare to eliminate the guy who can mop the floor with their guy. And it isn't going down well. They will either have to fraudulently jail him, kill him, or commit fraud on such a level that nobody will ever trust another election again. The deep state is backed into a corner and it won't be pretty.

Who knows? I'm certainly not paying attention to them. They will go down as a very bad point in American history. Even the dumbest person out there on the street can see exactly what they are. And the interviews I've seen are proving that out. The more sham charges they throw at him, the more popular he gets with blacks and other minorities. They see it for what it is. The democrats are trying to "save democracy" by using lawfare to eliminate the guy who can mop the floor with their guy. And it isn't going down well. They will either have to fraudulently jail him, kill him, or commit fraud on such a level that nobody will ever trust another election again. The deep state is backed into a corner and it won't be pretty.

I think you may have misunderstood my question. I was asking about Biden's son. All sorts of stuff in the news about him for a good while and now nothing. What happened? Don't hear any more about Biden being impeached anymore. What happened with that?

As for the Trump trials:

Trump Indictments (NY, GA, Jan 6, etc.)

My guess would be that the corrupt and seditious main stream media have been ordered to not air those stories. I believe his trial for the federal gun charges will commence on June 3. Not sure how he will get out of that unless the regime no longer cares that there is a two-tier justice system. Five days ago, the judge refused to drop three of the felony charges against him, stating that she found that Biden's separation of powers argument was "not credible." No idea how he could possibly be claiming that he is innocent. He lied on Federal form 4473. If you or I lied on that form in order to illegally purchase a firearm, I think both of us know exactly where we would be. But the Bidens seem to thrive on double standards. I still have yet to hear a credible reason why Elena Buturina gave Hunter 3.5 million dollars. The Chinese were giving him millions as well. What were they receiving in return? Legal advice? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Anyone with two remaining firing synapses must surely see that Hunter and Uncle Jim were in the business of peddling influence. And it all leads back to the pedophile who likes to sniff children. Because neither Hunter nor his uncle had any influence to peddle. Why did all the children and grandchildren have shell companies? What were these companies selling? The majority of the American people are pretty damn stupid, but I am not. What were the purpose for all these shell companies if not to launder money? Show me one product or service that these companies ever provided. If we had a real justice department, I would think they could build an ironclad case rather easily. But we now live in a banana republic where the only people who get charged with "crimes" are the political opposition.

democrats30.jpg

Back
Top Bottom