Pope Francis Counterstamped Kennedy Half

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

AgStacks63

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about this piece. I like that they are only going to release 500 but not sure about adding to an already existing coin. Thoughts?

Pinko pope visiting cuba along with the face of the guy who gave us the bay of pigs fiasco to let communism flourish in Cuba? It's amazing what getting assassinated can do for ones popularity rating. One more reason I don't really worry about numismatics and their "collector value" but what the coin is made of, and what the value of that is.

If I was going to buy a coin for numismatic value it would be a coin relating to something I like. Now, I do like the Pope (when he sticks to religious issues) and I respect JFK's wartime service, this just does not seem to be a winning combination.

Just my .02 cents.

Back
Top Bottom