Possible endgame this Xmas expanded.

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Unbeatable

Big Eyed Bug
Reaction score
I already wrote a post that said Xmas time would be good for a controlled collapse of the western economies because we are with family, we have a large stock-pile of food, there is a greater sense of neighborliness and people are less likely to revolt on mass when it's cold.

The major flaw with my theory is that any controlled collapse in the UK or US would seem to make our governments the enemy of its people & also we would be pretty broke. What we need is an enemy to collapse the currency for us.

Watching the news for the last few days I am starting to see how they could possibly plan to go about this.
-They are stepping up the idea that Iran will soon be able to attack with nuclear weapons
-They are stepping up the idea that Syria will soon be able to attack with chemical weapons

How the collapse could take place:

Between 14 Dec to 31st you could see 'attacks' on London, american cities and perhaps a European one.

('Luckily' there will be no UK military in London from 15 dec to 7th January, important people who work at the various HQs will be asked to work from home so that they can save on 'Electricity' http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...oney-after-soldiers-get-extra-Xmas-leave.html )

These attacks will send the US dollar into free-fall and gold stratospheric, this will be compounded by the fact that NY big boys who have been told to profit from suppressing PM's in the last decade will be told to use paper gold to send it's physical price to the sky. (There are numerous stories of the US and UK not wanting to release physical gold and silver this December or incentivising people to not take delivery.)

Within a day or two the US dollar will be worthless, they will claim it is clearly from the result of the panic regarding attacks. They will come up with a slogan about 'terror destroying democracy.'

In this state of war, which may be framed as a middle east collusion of sorts the UK and the US will say they have no other option but to seize and take ownership of all foreign & leased gold on their soils.

The US will issue a new currency called the new dollar or the gold dollar which will be backed by this gold. ('Luckily' these already exist and are just waiting to be distributed.)

They will retaliate on the middle East and then take ownership of things like Iranian oil as some form of war compensation. (Iran is the 5th most resource rich country, Iraq was 9th, the only other resource rich country that also can't properly defend itself is Saudi Arabia 3rd - so watch for escalations there as the US creates a story to attack them to.)

So come early January

The US will be virtually debt free, as the old dollar will have defaulted.
It won't even have its pension obligations etc. as the US public will be so grateful that the US had taken decisive action and least has some means to provide the basics like to it's people.

The US already 2nd in natural resource wealth will be an easy 1st with Iran's oil & all the foreign gold on its soil it now owns.

You should see huge continued spikes in physical demand for gold up until that date as people in the know try to get their hands on the good stuff.
( http://www.pmbug.com/forum/f13/us-mint-gold-sales-1856/ )

I don't believe this but I just like playing out or thinking about potential scenarios.

Last edited:
Heh,

we will soon find out what the final version of this future will be Unbeatable.

I am slowly coming to the conclusion that theres as much cock up as conspiracy out there and that most response is very short term and that the 'controllers' are not as in control, as many of us think.

Yeah the bankers and gov are all for stealing from us but they can only achieve it with heavy duty legislation and a huge enforcement apparatus.
It is apparent that the banksters will destroy each other in the competitive jungle of high finance, so any working together will only be for expediency and transient.

I do not believe thay are capable of managing a controlled demolition of the currencies and while I accept that a genuine 'black swan' could trigger such an event, they can keep the lid on things by legistating, emergency decree etc, with lashings of fear to keep the sheeple in line.

So I predict that it will be a continuation of slow decline for most, unless something big and unexpected happens that is a whole order of magnitude bigger than Fukushima .............

Who else is prepared to make a prediction for the next 12 months ?

And should we change the thread title to reflect this ?

I think I agree you with you that it's more 'cock up than conspiracy'

It reminds of how bad it looked politically when we didn't find any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and how relatively simple in conspiracy terms it would have been to plant just a few chemical weapons there.

So if they weren't capable of doing something relatively simple like that then I have to agree that any major conspiracy theory which is infinitely more complex like the one above is actually extremely remote and unlikely.

- I would change the thread title if I could but only the text seems editable.

I think I agree you with you that it's more 'cock up than conspiracy'

It reminds of how bad it looked politically when we didn't find any weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and how relatively simple in conspiracy terms it would have been to plant just a few chemical weapons there.

So if they weren't capable of doing something relatively simple like that then I have to agree that any major conspiracy theory which is infinitely more complex like the one above is actually extremely remote and unlikely.

- I would change the thread title if I could but only the text seems editable.

I think solar flares and EMP from sun omission would be more to worry about. NASA forecasts extreme sunstorms beginning December 2012, one of those hits our grid and we're back another 100 years. TPTB could easily see it coming, and it would avoid fault on them as well since it's a 'natural' disaster. Tons and tons of people would die, no one knows how to sruvive on their own anymore. Not to mention big cities in chaos... yep.. it COULD happen.

Thats my thinking atleast..

Who else is prepared to make a prediction for the next 12 months ?

O.K. I'm going waaaaay out on a limb on this one.

My prediction for the next 12 months is ...

..... they will all fall in the calendar year of 2013.

Anyone care to take me up on that? ;-)

O.K. I'm going waaaaay out on a limb on this one.

My prediction for the next 12 months is ...

..... they will all fall in the calendar year of 2013.

Anyone care to take me up on that? ;-)

sorry Jetstream, I have to call you on this ...............

we still have 26 more days of 2012 :rotflmbo:

sorry Jetstream, I have to call you on this ...............

we still have 26 more days of 2012 :rotflmbo:

We could get technical. It was for the "next 12 months", which linguistically does not include the current month we are in.

Back to you my friend...:wave:

indeed a very fair counter :clap:

but the misunderstanding stems from a poorly defined statement and clearly I was not going to go with the intended meaning.
My MO requires I seek maximum entertainment from any situation I find myself in. :pffftt:

Yes, it often gets me into trouble :cheers:

I refuse to date my predictions because it cannot be done. The Brotherhood of Darkness has the power of the printing press and the military industrial complex is in their pocket. Can they hold out forever? Not without the Peoples faith in their fiat they can't. When credit freezez again as a result of the derivatives crash that must come, it will mean no one anywhere has access to credit [read: money] and all ATM's, credit cards, EBT cards, banks etc. cease to function. That's when it will truly be "game on".

I refuse to date my predictions because it cannot be done. The Brotherhood of Darkness has the power of the printing press and the military industrial complex is in their pocket. Can they hold out forever? Not without the Peoples faith in their fiat they can't. When credit freezez again as a result of the derivatives crash that must come, it will mean no one anywhere has access to credit [read: money] and all ATM's, credit cards, EBT cards, banks etc. cease to function. That's when it will truly be "game on".

If you want to know how long a government can hold on in this situtation, go have a look at Japan. They have been holding on since the 80s.
:wave:

Yes that's true, but it is also true that their own citizens hold the lions share of their debt. In the USA, our debt is off-shored to our competitors in Europe and most notably, China. this gives foreign nations a lot of leverage against us where the Japanese have a rather sheep-like and passive citizenry that will not challenge them.

Japan will ultimately have to deal with what is certain to be a waterfall of redemptions as their population ages and folks need the cash to survive in retirement. That's when it gets real for them.

Yes that's true, but it is also true that their own citizens hold the lions share of their debt. In the USA, our debt is off-shored to our competitors in Europe and most notably, China. this gives foreign nations a lot of leverage against us where the Japanese have a rather sheep-like and passive citizenry that will not challenge them.

Japan will ultimately have to deal with what is certain to be a waterfall of redemptions as their population ages and folks need the cash to survive in retirement. That's when it gets real for them.

As of May 2011, only about 30% of the debt was owned by foreign nations:
http://www.optimist123.com/optimist/2011/08/pie-chart-of-who-owns-the-national-debt-mid-2011.html

The same as of March 2012:
http://www.mygovcost.org/2012/04/02/who-really-owns-the-us-national-debt/

It is interesting to note Social security has no money in it's coffers, but it owns 17% of the national debt. That works out to around 2.7 TRILLION dollars that has been "borrowed" from social security....

Yes that's true, but it is also true that their own citizens hold the lions share of their debt. In the USA, our debt is off-shored to our competitors in Europe and most notably, China.
Not only this - Back in the 80/90's, and up until "Fuckup"shima disaster, that forced them to shut down their reactors & import shitloads of NatGas for energy production, Japan was an export powerhouse - which caused $.02 $.02 $.02 inflow into their economy, thus enabling some of this deficit spending. Also as you have said, they owe mostly to their own citizens, which amounts to, more or less, eating up all the savings, that Japan has accumulated during their period of greatness on the world economic stage.

Neither is the case with the US/Western Europe ATM, and I can hardly see it being the case with ANY western economy in any foreseable future - not when following the level of political discussion that is happening there (i.e. childish and ridiculous bitching about who can better spend money that does not exist). Returning to growth would require some serious pain, sacrifices, and getting rid of mountains of horrendous laws/regulations - and it ain't going to happen anytime soon. Not with the spoiled, half-witted entitlement nations, that we have here.

All you have to do is find out when they're holding a drill that fits your scenario. They always just happen to have a drill on the same day at the same time with the same scenario as the "real" terrorist attack.

All you have to do is find out when they're holding a drill that fits your scenario. They always just happen to have a drill on the same day at the same time with the same scenario as the "real" terrorist attack.

that should comfort everyone on this board, knowing they are so good.... sarc/

Back
Top Bottom