Posting new thread

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

walkingnam

Predaceous Stink Bug
Reaction score
I have been trying to find out how to consistently post a new thread to this forum. Particularily one dealing with the handling of classified documents. Cannot find where to find the post new thread as pertains to the topic. The only way I clearly see how to do is in the precious metals thread and not to a conversational thread. This thread in not the place to neither post my thread nor start a conversation. This isn't the first time I tried to find how to post a new thread. Most of my postings pertain my response to a thread already as a topic.

This is the third or fourth time I've tried to post new thread without success. There has to be a way. My topic does not have a particular pertinent nor relevent tag. Now I can't even post their question without a tag. Unacceptable.............................

This is the third or fourth time I've tried to post new thread without success. There has to be a way. My topic does not have a particular pertinent nor relevent tag. Now I can't even post their question without a tag. Unacceptable.............................
I feel your pain, as I had the same experience. What I learned is that I needed to put a comma after the tag word. Doing so will allow you to start your thread. Tag word can be anything descriptive of the topic of your thread. Can be one word, or many.

I hope that helps.

The main menu (top of page on PC, menu button on mobile) has a link to the 'Forums' page. On that page, you can select the most appropriate forum room for the topic you want. When you open a forum room, there will be a button to start a new thread.

The classified docs topic should be in Politics. I'm pretty sure there isn't a requirement to add a tag when posting threads in the Politics forum room.

Back
Top Bottom