Posts erased?

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

hoarder

Fly on the Wall
Reaction score
Why is it that when I type a post, my cursor jumps back several spaces or even several lines and erases everything in it's path?

I have no idea. Are you using a computer, tablet or phone? What browser are you using? I suspect the answer lies somewhere in the hardware you are using, because there is nothing in the software here that would do that.

Search the inet...?
This may answer the question.

Why does my cursor skip back spaces or jump to another line when I am typing?​

When I am typing in Word 2007 or typing in the text in an email, sometimes the cursor will jump back a number spaces in the same sentence as I am typing or sometimes jump back into a previous sentence.

Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 12.35.53 PM.png

Or use a Macintosh...!

I'm using Firefox on a Dell laptop (windows 7). I don't have the same problem on other forums.

Then I'm not sure what is causing the issue. The message editing code here is stock - no modifications. Should behave just like any forum running Xenforo (including GIM2).

Back
Top Bottom