Press Conference for Alex Jones

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Barnes and Baris Episode 57: What Are the Odds?

Published on Oct 4, 2022 by People's Pundit Daily​

On “What Are the Odds?" with Robert Barnes and Rich Baris LIVE at 7:30 PM EST it’s all about the Battle for the U.S. House, and horrible polling from Brazil. Plus, Volodymyr Zelenskyy attacks Elon Musk!​

Jury orders Infowars host Alex Jones to pay nearly ONE BILLION DOLLARS in damages to Sandy Hook families for calling massacre a hoax - the highest defamation payout EVER​

Why no helicopters flying shot children to hospital?

Why no children being treated on site for injuries?

Why no first responders treating innocent children bleeding out inside the school?

Cuz it was a Bogus Banner FRAUD THAT'S WHY!

Cuz it was a Bogus Banner FRAUD THAT'S WHY!
Are you claiming that no children were killed?

On that Friday morning, Benecchi was assigned to Troop A in Southbury and had just finished checking a commuter lot off I-84 when the call came in about an active shooter at the Newtown school. Other cops were there when he arrived, but no one was sure if the shooter was still inside.

Benecchi remembered the glass panel next to the front doors that Lanza had shot out with his Bushmaster rifle. Benecchi formed an impromptu medical team with Trooper First Class Patrick Dragon, who died this year of COVID-19, and other cops, planning to treat the injured, and they went in.

“At the time we entered, there were conflicting reports,” Benecchi said. The shooter “had not been officially located. There were reports of multiple gunmen in the school and radio traffic that someone had left. It was very chaotic.

“Nothing really prepares you for what you’re about to experience. It was a very bad situation; it progressively got worse.”

It was a shit show and responders were not prepared to handle it.

On the medical front, and in direct response to the shooting in Newtown, a national campaign called “Stop the Bleed” began. Through lectures and hands-on training, instructors teach adults and students how to apply tourniquets, pack wounds and keep the situation stable until first responders can arrive.

The campaign is an initiative of the American College of Surgeons and the Hartford Consensus, a set of recommendations on active shooter and other mass casualty events.

“The paramedics aren’t going to get there right away,” said Dr. Thomas Scalea, physician-in-chief at the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore, and one of the campaign’s instructors.

According to the American College of Surgeons, people with severe injuries can bleed to death within five minutes. “This is a disease of time. The clock starts ticking when you get hurt, not when you get to the hospital,” Scalea said.

Are you claiming that no children were killed?

It was a shit show and responders were not prepared to handle it.

I'm claiming it was a BB. I do not have the capability of proving life or death. Though Dr. Carver gave away some big hints. Too bad he died unexpectedly...

I don't know what you mean by BB. But it amazes me that provable facts such as people who lived and died are so easily dismissed to favor a narrative.

Did they not exist? Is everyone (but Alex Jones) a liar?

Alex Jones never said it didn't happen. He is being made an example of for asking questions.
The School Administration took money for security and never used it for security.
This trial was a joke. Alex Jones was not allowed to speak in his own defense and was considered guilty as charged. The show trial was just about awarding an asinine amount of money to bankrupt Alex Jones and get him off the broadcasting scene.
That failed and Alex Jones is still broadcasting.

I have never been a follower of Alex Jones because I just don't care for his delivery/voice or something. I just avoid listening to him. However, he was railroaded both in the Texas case and in the Connecticut case.

Did anyone listen to the 13 minutes above?
  • less than 2 minutes in post #1
  • and about 11 minutes in post #2 (from 8:55 mark to about 22:00 mark)

I don't know what you mean by BB. But it amazes me that provable facts such as people who lived and died are so easily dismissed to favor a narrative.

Did they not exist? Is everyone (but Alex Jones) a liar?
BB = FF You're putting a lot of of words in my mouth. BTW, I grew up in Sandy Hook. Spent lots of time in that school and on the property. Lived there for 17 years. Just as an FYI FWIW.

I just finished watching a bit of the live programming on Alex Jones' channel. The jury award of nearly $1 billion is likely not to be the final total because of the way the kangaroo court is operating, additional judgements can be added by the judge, etc. The lawyer for Alex Jones said he wouldn't be surprised to see the total reach $2 billion - $2.5 billion.

Of course Alex Jones doesn't have that money so it will never be paid. The $1 billion will never be paid. It's all a sadistic joke on the parents of the dead kids. They have been used by the powers that be that want to silence Alex Jones.

Of course the lawyers are the only people who are going to get paid. The parents of the dead kids have been used as political weapons and won't see the millions of dollars they were awarded today. I doubt seriously their lawyers told them that though. Their lawyer had a press conference outside and encouraged the Alex Jones audience not to send Alex Jones any money (stop buying the supplements he sells on his site). If those lawyers really had their clients in mind, that doesn't sound kosher.

No never mind though. This whole thing is likely to reach the supreme court and be overturned. It's a complete farce and mockery of the judicial system.

I imagine this will backfire on the people who want to silence Alex Jones. The attention that this case is getting and will get in the coming days will be something. More people will start watching the Alex Jones show. Some people who haven't been red pilled yet will wake up due to what they hear about this case. Their eyes will be opened and their perspective will forever be changed. For that, everyone can thank Alex Jones.

I don't even follow the guy nor his programming but this case is causing me to think about buying something from the website just to say FU to the press, the lawyers, the powers that be that want to silence dissent in America. I hate manipulation and that is what is going on in the media. Screw them. The more I think about it, the more I'm inclined to find something to buy on the Alex Jones site. What a great thing it would be if I'm not the only person thinking this way. :)

dna tests rebuke the official story?

Where did the image come from? The web address at the bottom of the image isn't public.

Here's the link to the official reports:

Connecticut's medical examiner asked folks at the University of Connecticut to compare Lanza's DNA against a database of DNA from convicted violent criminals - presumably to find DNA patterns characteristic to violent people:

Was the result of this study the source for the image? If so, it's just saying they found a similar DNA profile to Lanza's DNA in a New York criminal DNA database for whatever section of the genes were included the profile.

still haven't addressed a concern, a huge concern...the absence of photos, of ambulances rolling...we saw most of that with Uvalde but there have been several 'acts' that have gone on and the presented evidence is oftentimes told to us in this manner: Believe Me or You're A Conspiracy Nut

that's not honest

and since when is it ever o.k. to sue someone over what they say?

every time it happens it's a violation of someone else's First Amendment Right to say what ever they want to say...even saying Fire if you want to as there are no real rules against that

none of this is honest...none of it from the shill fat man who's probably paid opposition to the rest of us, an operative disguised as a fat talk show entertainer...like weinstein, we get him so we forget epstein...see how it all works?

lies upon lies upon lies to keep us all arguing amongst ourselves instead of against them because the suppress damn near everything from us and tell us now to simply believe their narrative

but it's all lies...why believe anything about any of them? why select what you're gonna believe? compare the two tragedies...sandy hook and uvalde and you'll find one to be more supportive of the narrative than the other

they're liars about all of it and imho, alex was mock 'crucified' to show to the rest of us never to question the narrative ever again...

plain as the wart on my butt

(censor) seething, calls for more censorship. lol.....over a rapper on aj's show

1669940924646.png

Three weeks after Alex Jones was ordered to pay another $473 million in Sandy Hook judgements, bringing his total tab for the two cases to $1.48 billion, the Infowars founder and host filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in Texas.

According to the Chapter 11 filing, which was filed on Wednesday but made public on Friday, Jones estimates his assets to be worth between $1 and $10 million, and his liabilities to be over $1 billion. He lists between 50 and 99 creditors that he owes.

Back
Top Bottom