Printer recommendations

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no Google ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

searcher

morning
Benefactor
Reaction score
Looking to buy a new printer. Interested in one that prints, copies & faxes. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thks.

I've got an Epson ET-3760 and I love it. The ink system is far superior to printers with cartridges.

Sorry - it prints, copies and scans... Doesn't fax. I don't think anyone faxes any more.

This post may contain affiliate links for which PM Bug gold and silver discussion forum may be compensated.
Back
Top Bottom